SHORT molasses question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no seriously, i hear it can make your buds 10% bigger, but i think that there is a downside....

the sugars do something sometimes maybe...

try it on one plant????????

and it is also good for anemia......

goddog said:
no seriously, i hear it can make your buds 10% bigger

I don't know if I could stand it if my buds got any larger.

I have so much weed, it's fallin out of my ears.

Add 10% to that and I'd have more of it fallin out of my ears.

Seriously, I just grow for my own use and to give to friends. I grow 10 times as much as I could ever smoke.

I'm thinking of making cushions out of it maybe.

Stuff some pillows or something.

KADE said:
I dont get why one time i try it... works great... next time i decide to... everything goes to hell... try it again..... goes to hell....... try it again.. works.. grr.. pita!

I've not had luck with the cup-o-water either... but it has been a while since i've tried it......
just black tape it... stick her in and wait a week? changing water over the first few days?

naw man, I leave it for a while, just leave em sit. left it sit for 2 weeks b4 without changing it LOL
takes a heck of a lot longer than other cloning methods, but they will root eventually...had em take up to a month. No dome, no misting just leave em. Just check water level periodically.

but gotta give cloning gel and rockwool or something props....just need a dome.

BTW KADE, some strains are a royal PITA to get to root. So might be gettin some "resistance" from certain strains.

Oh and to stay on topic....next grow is gonna get blackstrap last couple weeks of flower....no "modern chems" this grow. Just good ole **** and other nasty brown stuff LOL no more pink and neon green :p

in case it wasn't mentioned on here...mollassas can ONLY work in organic grows...not much point giving them with chem ferts.

Hick said:
then I will.... "molasses" is horrible on pancakes!... ;) :p

But It works good in BBQ Sauce-LOL:rolleyes:
I have'nt heard about this-I will go roll up and prepare to read this "lengthy" thread-LOL:D

Gb

goddog said:
chill................:cool:

ive heard that molassas can promote fungis?

im probably wrong since I KEEP KILLING MY PLANTS...

I MUST BE WRONG ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS...

ARRRRGGGGGG>>>>>>>>>>>

WHY CANT I GROW ANYTHING RIGHT...

I SUK...

its my birthday...

Are you using Hydro? Kill one killem all. I grow in dirt and worm casting. mixed with pearlite. My stuff turned out rock hard and can be smelled 3 blocks away. The cops came but i have a license so they left me alone. Neighbors want their cut. :ignore: GO TO DIRT LUKE! Throw some microzae in theretoo. **** i could give classes on this. IDEA?!! Love you guys. Its because of people like us marijuana is becoming more and more legal. Wich is worse alcohol or m.j.? Somebody better pull their heads out. The only thing i've ever done wrong while high is miss that f'en exit on the freeway!!!
Stay high pigs dont fly..................
UncleSativa:cool:

Latest posts

Back