Should i continue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maze

Reaction score
I smoked for the first time last week. Being told i smoked quite abit for the first time, during my last hit things went really weird. I was in a panicking type mode, and anxiety came into play. It wasnt a very fun trip for me during the time. Shortly after i drifted off the sleep and woke up with no problems. This weekend, it was my second time. The same thing kinda happened, but wasnt nearly as bad. I felt that i can cope with it only because i knew it was going to happen. It wasnt really a panicking, or anxiety type.. i just had these flashes of something but hard to explain. REALLY dry mouth harmed me also.

The problem is, a day later my throat starts to hurt. Happens that i have these white "spots" on my tonsils, while my throat stays normal. I dont know if this can mean i have some kind of allergy to the pot, or maybe some other sickness is occuring that doesnt have anything to do with the pot. I went to the doctors and they did a test to prove it was NOT strep throat, and then sent me to the blood testing. Still waiting on the results, will recieve tomarrow. Anybody got any ideas of what i should do... smoke again? am i allergic? are my "experiences" normal?

thanks

i had a very similar expierence, i stopped smoking for about a year and when i did it again for a so called "first time" i tripped out bad, some people react like that all the time to weed and others just after a long time of not smoking. With me, my lung was severely burning for a few days and i was also sick at the time. i would thing you just got sick maybe because of the germs from whatever you smoked out of? or just because its kinda going around... at least here it is. I dont think your allergic either it just seems like your getting a typical flu.

dont smoke till you get all your test results,,,it could be nothing ,you may just need to drink more water or juice while smoking ,,you may be allergic althought ive never heard of some one being allergic to weed ,but its possible ,tell your doctor about the weed smoke ,,dr.are not cops ,they cant give you good med.advise if they dont know the facts( they will tell you not to smoke but thats ok,they have to say that ) .anyway, good luck to you ,and be well ,,,,,,,,RASTA

i agree with rasta dont smoke till you get all your results...the first time i got high i was tripping out like crazy but i was able to handle it but there was this one time when i got high that i got the worse cotton mouth ever imy mouth got all dry and my tounge felt like it was about to snap in half i grab a bottle of water but as i drank it, it felt like the water was just desolving in my mouth and the cotton mouth would just come right back after a gulp i drankk like 5 bottles of water then i was fine but i was scared as hell i will nver forget how that felt cuz it was some scary shit i taught i was gonna die from dehydration (how ever u spell it) but it hasnt happen to me again just once my freind told the same shit happen to her and that she was scared as **** too but dam it was one crazy ass expreince that day

I also agree with rasta, get that checked out. Safety first =-)

Oh and before you smoke, think positive, you're not going to enjoy the high unless you think you're going to. Listen to mellow music and turn on some cool lighting. Also don't smoke around people who don't know how to chill out.
All these things usually help me better enjoy my high.

Oh and before you smoke, think positive, you're not going to enjoy the high unless you think you're going to. Listen to mellow music and turn on some cool lighting. Also don't smoke around people who don't know how to chill out.
All these things usually help me better enjoy my high.

Exactly. I'd say you just smoked too much....

yep, smoke a little, get a good buzz, don't overdue it. Don't take like all these gits at once, then it hits you a few minutes later and your messed up. Take a couple hits, wait a few minutes, then maybe do a few more.
Ift the dry throat thing always happens, drink water, or just sip it to keep the throat wet. Some people can drink beer and still do it, that messes me up and the beer I feel doesn't help the throat at all.
Also, I would wait for the test to see what it is.

I Kinda had the same thing happen to me execpt i hadent smoked in over 5 months and then smoked a bowl of some dank chron... i was feeling fine till about right before i had to go to my college english class. i started tripping out not in an intense way but my heart was pounding really fast and i got really cold. i had to shut my eyes to keep myself calm cuz everytime i opened them my anxiety grew! it was really weird, i have never had the same instance happen... and nothing in the days following happened to my physically (i.e geeting sores or being sick)

so man idk i say just take smaller hits and slowly build your tolerance back up... cuz i mean you cant be a big dog like you used to be back in the day... when you take a break my best advice is just smoke like 1-3 small hits and let the high just come slowly if you dont you could take too big of hits and freak out again...its weird i know...

Latest posts

Back