Should I flush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys an gals.

Got some problems with my current grow. I am currently running blubonic and cali-o. The plants were looking fine until I fed them some High N guano. The plants lower leaves are yellow and are almost covered in brown dead patches. I also noticed that although the top leaves are mainly green, a few top leaves are losing some green and are slightly turning yellow.

Did I over feed? Should I flush and then wait a bit and start to feed again?
It has been about a week since I fed and I have been using only water since I started to see the plants go south.

Please help ASAP, I dont want these plants to die.:rolleyes:

Ok, I have only been here for a month. My growing experience is rather large though. The first thing I have noticed on this site is a need for photos when there growing problems. So try to post pictures...it really does help more. And yes I would flush. Check ppm and ph and go from there. It sounds like you already know what you need to do.

okay thanks umbra!

I am in the process of flushing right now, my GF has the camera so i will post up some pics when she gets home from work.

Latest posts

Back