Should I transplant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterheadduo

Toker 4 Life
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 5 plants growing, ranging in age from a 2 weeks to 5 weeks old. The older ones are looking nice and stand about 5 inches tall. I started all of them in 6" clay pots. I'm not seeing any problems showing on the plants themselves, so is it necessary for me to transplant them into larger pots? I'm not planning on letting them grow really tall, maybe a couple of feet since they are in a closet. Thanks for you help.

5 weeks old and only 5" tall? How many internodes? Growth rate seems very slow - tell us what lamps you are using.

i would repott them now ,,,they may need to expand there roots a little and get ,,some growth going on :48:

If you want, I like the soil to dry out a little so I can tilt the pot over and pull out the root ball from the soil, so I can see the roots at the bottom. If the roots are all around the bottom of the soil then you need to transplant if not give them a wk and look again.

Latest posts

Back