should i trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
My plants are on there 2nd week of budding and there are sum of the lower branches that dont get much light, should I trim these off so there more energy goin to the top colas or would this stunt the bud growth? is it to late cuz i heard your supposed to do that during vegging?

Its still early into flower so the trimming wont hurt badly just dont take off too much casue you dont want to shock her enough to turn her hermi.

they preflowerd for 2 weeks before i switched em to 12/12 light

Just don't forget those fan leaves carry nutrients for the plant. Only take them if they are drying up etc. If they appear healthy, leave them be... some peeps will just cut half of the ends of the leaves off to allow light to pass and yet keep some of the leaf, never done this so not sure how effective it is. :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Just don't forget those fan leaves carry nutrients for the plant. Only take them if they are drying up etc. If they appear healthy, leave them be... some peeps will just cut half of the ends of the leaves off to allow light to pass and yet keep some of the leaf, never done this so not sure how effective it is. :D
Cutting off half of a leaf, eliminates half of the "solar panel".. Those big leaves are where the lions share of "photosynthesis" takes place, not in the buds.

Latest posts

Back