show me yours, & I will show you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't agree with that. Having grown organically for over 15yrs, vegetables, fruit and cannabis and for nearly 6 years hydroponic cannabis. I firmly believe that any well grown and well cured cannabis tastes just as good as any organic bud.

Well to each their own. I personally think it makes a difference in taste. :)

He has been blocked bro. Hopefully he wont be causing anymore issues. I went ahead & posted this in the contest thread as well. I hope he didnt spoil that party :) I know he didnt 4 me. haha
Well to each their own. I personally think it makes a difference in taste. :)

He has been blocked bro. Hopefully he wont be causing anymore issues. I went ahead & posted this in the contest thread as well. I hope he didnt spoil that party :) I know he didnt 4 me. haha

Eh, shits over with now so we can move on happy.

hasnt been over 4 me bro. Was over and seen a thread that was posted by him, also MODS laughing about it all. Noticed that thread was deleted though. Ive been trying to change the subject & get folks to move on. I even asked if everyone interested could post their shots of their plants in the 3 ounce contest. not my fault they keep on. and im sure if someone kept on with them, they would defend themselves.
Eh, shits over with now so we can move on happy.

Back at my home (RIU) :) Peace MP. Hope you guys have a good 1. No hard feelings towards anyone here.

Later.

Latest posts

Back