show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sportcardiva said:
oooooooo cute congratulations cant wait to see the baby bunny's lol what color are the females that he breed with??

One of the mothers was a calico lop and the other was a dutch (black with white line in between). Hopefully I'll get her to send me some pictures tomorrow.

she has had all her injections so monday is day one of major walkies:D

cannot wait for monday already got route penned in in the peak district in cheshire we know a dog friendly pub thats on the banks of the canal so here we come for food drink and walkies.

pkj:p

I have a 6 year old male German Shephard...

attachment.php

And I just got this little girl today for my wife for a Valentine's gift. She is so cute, cute enough to make a grown man call something, "so cute.":D (Oh yeah, she's a toy poodle)

ew1v27767d5.jpg

Here is a pic of Ace. He's about 12 yrs old (don't know when his bday is, so his bday is on my bday :p ). He's some kind of a cross of a Beeshoo (spelling?) and some other dog (unknown) - very smart and very obedient... but man!...is he ever a grouchy dog with a mind of his own.

He was saved from his previous owner (very mistreated/unloved), so I had a hell of a time with him for the first few months... he would bite me when I gave him a bath... up until the third time he drew blood, at which point, I backhanded him and split his lip - he doesn't bite me any more and understands that I am the Alpha male in my house and he's part of my pack. (previous owner was a woman, so he was always the alpha male when he lived with her).

notice?... he's flipping you the tongue? :rofl:

Had a hampster just like that when i was a kid Mom. ;) The only problem with them is they don't live long at all. I think it's like two years or something.

Lol give me til the end of the night and I'll at least have baby kitty pictures. I would have to go across town and ***** at my mother's internet for being slow before I'll be able to get any baby rabbit pics, sorry guys but I'm workin on it ...

Look everybody, baby bunny pictures are here! Sorry still no kittens yet but I'll make sure the photos go up before I leave for Forida in the morning.

It won't let me repost the father rabbit even after I changed the name of the file so you'll have to look up somewhere to find the big gray lop-eared bunny that's a daddy now. My mother brought two of her rabbits over to breed with mine. Look at all these babies! I get to keep the one that is brown and gray. The big calico rabbit is one of the mothers, and the other mother is a black and white Dutch.

Baby Bunnies 001.jpg

Baby Bunnies 003.jpg

Baby Bunnies 004.jpg

Baby Bunnies 005.jpg

Baby Bunnies 006.jpg

Baby Bunnies 008.jpg

Baby Bunnies 007.jpg

Baby Bunnies 010.jpg

Latest posts

Back