show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody any cool animals?

001-1.JPG

"Kilo" is a cane corso. Ive had pitbulls u can see them in my grow journal. This guys an italian mastiff and hes gonna get a lot bigger. 120 lbs or so.

I love all you guys' furry critters but let's get some scales in here too :ccc:

My siamese, General Tso. My Mini Lop, Pepsi. My Red-Eared Slider (lighter) and my Yellow-Eared Slider (darker). My six anoles (1 Carolina Anole, and a few Bark Anoles). I had 15 anoles when I came back from FL but I gave my sister three and the rest didn't make it. I even had a couple orange-headed ones too and another Carolina to boot. Started with two alpha males but one got an infection and didn't make it. Got another one that's already trying to take his place tho. Anybody got a name for my turtles or lizards?

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00047.JPG

DSC00070.JPG

DSC00074.JPG

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

DSC00045.JPG

Thanks! :ccc: Leaving for Daytona again here on the 25th so I should have at least 10-15 more lizards by the time I get back.

Oh and I forgot, my Mini Lop just became a daddy a week ago. My mother breeds rabbits and she brought a couple of her females over to add to the genetic pool and POOF! now he's a daddy LOL. I'll have to ask her for some pictures of the little furballs.

oooooooo cute congratulations cant wait to see the baby bunny's lol what color are the females that he breed with??

The wife thought a new kitten would be great for the kids last weekend so now we have a cat the last one ran off (adopted from a barn mother and unknown father), but this one is a pet shop kitten so it will still want out and to run off. I was raised on cats and others like spiders and snakes etc. So far she has no name but I'm still fighting for Kitty for the sake of the 2yr old so hes not :confused2: She already discovered the grow :p got herself shut in for a bit :eek: but she didn't try to eat anything or from what i can smell right now pee on anything either.

IMG_0005.jpg

Latest posts

Back