show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grow dude, ur meeko is such a panther....

and honey, no he just is a cry baby, he was meowing at the camera when the photo was taken lol.

awww longtime grower ur kitty is lazy just like me :)

Ok...I finally got new batteries for my camera....so here's my little 8 legged freind.....well not so little actually.....lol

DSC00762.JPG

DSC00764.JPG

DSC00765.JPG

DSC00768.JPG

DSC00769.JPG

DSC00773.JPG

DSC00774.JPG

KaptainKronic said:
Ok...I finally got new batteries for my camera....so here's my little 8 legged freind.....well not so little actually.....lol

:shocked: :bolt:
That thing is huge man!!!!

yeah she is pretty big....we bought my daughter's boyfreind one 4 his b-day but his is only half the size of mine and they are both still growing.....she might get a little bigger but prolly not much.

your right, is it that obvious?? I was perked by the humorous curiosity of their name...lol

upinarms said:
your right, is it that obvious?? I was perked by the humorous curiosity of their name...lol

Let's just say my 3yr old is glued to watching the Animal Planet channel. You let me know if you need a recap of Meerkat Manor, i have all the old episodes memorized.

They had shark week likes 2-3 weeks ago, it was awesome. Just sittin there, drinkin a nice cerveza, baked, and eatin cookies....LOL

Wow 3yrs old and already an interest in the intellectual. Won't be long before Discovery and the History Channel follow suit. Better start saving for her college fund!!!:D

Yeah I feel ya Nova...my 10 yr. old....well one of them cuz I have 2, his favorite channel is the Discovery channel.....he's a dang genius with that stuff, I mean I'm 32 yrs old and he knows more science and nature stuff than I do...his favorite shows are "How It's Made", and "Mythbusters"....pretty kool shows actually....:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2: especially when your:bongin:

Damn , KaptainKronic you sure had kids young. I don't plan on starting the family thing for another 2 to 4 years. I'm currently 26, and well I'm still a little Immature for that huge step. Good for you though!!! Nice to see that some people can take on that responsibility that early in their life. Heck I don't even think my girlfriend is up for that!!! :fid: Maybe I'm destined to travel this world alone because it doesn't take much for a girlfriend to be an Ex. U.S. Woman are poison and can be quite annoying!!:hubba: Sorry I don't mean to rant.. I like Mythbusters too but I'm more of a History Channel guy myself...

I'm 32 as well, tell ya what having kids young is the way to go. I do not want to keep up with a baby now. Do that stuff when 26....just right. He'll be up in college befor I'm 45 :cool:

I am also 32...well till next month on the 21st....and yes I kinda started early, but I have 6 kids total....3 are mine, daughter is 4, son is 7, oldest son is 10, then my fiance has 3 also, son is 10, oldest son is 14, and her daughter is 16. But like Mutt said don't wait too long cuz you don't want a teenage boy aking to play catch with you when your 55 and too old to run around with them....not to mention waking up every 2 hours with a new baby....

Pfft! Im only 25...rofl, my daughters mom was 19 when she had our daughter. It's all worth it tho, doesnt matter how old ya are or how immature/mature you think you are, kids force you to grow up that much more. She's my 'couch critter', lol! I didnt know what i was gonna do if i had a daughter, i was already a pretty big poppa bear to my mom and sisters, its even worse with a daughter. Oh well, sometimes im lookin to kick someone's ***, it just gives me a good reason! Gettin some of the male aggressiveness out...dont give me any crap, all of you with balls have the same urge, i just tend to act on it! ROFLMAO! :giggle:

As far as channels go, me personally, i like the history channel and the military channel. I used to be a mythbusters fan, until they just started playin reruns, got boring. My daughter is a brainiac though, she speaks better than my grandmother who has been in this country for 72 years, hahaha!

im just a typical protective dad tho! Im not some punk that goes around lookin for a fight....

Every guy has the thought tho, some punk kid gives you some attitude and all you wanna do is beat some sense into him! It's like that....:hubba:

I hear ya Nova....I'm the oldest of 4 and I grew up with 3 sisters and no dad around so I can see where you are coming from cuz I'm the same way with them and they are all adults, and I'm also like that with my 2 daughters.....let some fool get fresh with my lil girls and it's on and crackin.....although I guess I would have to say that my 16 yr old's boyfreind is a cool kid....he's my lil smokin buddy....don't worry he's older than she is, cuz I ain't about to get someone elses kid high(or mine for that matter)....plus I figure that he's gonna do it regardless so he might as well do it here with me so I can keep an eye on him that way he doesn't get into trouble.....might even have a future grower in him too....(my lil protoge...lmao).....

KaptainKronic said:
I hear ya Nova....I'm the oldest of 4 and I grew up with 3 sisters and no dad around so I can see where you are coming from cuz I'm the same way with them and they are all adults, and I'm also like that with my 2 daughters.....let some fool get fresh with my lil girls and it's on and crackin.....although I guess I would have to say that my 16 yr old's boyfreind is a cool kid....he's my lil smokin buddy....don't worry he's older than she is, cuz I ain't about to get someone elses kid high(or mine for that matter)....plus I figure that he's gonna do it regardless so he might as well do it here with me so I can keep an eye on him that way he doesn't get into trouble.....might even have a future grower in him too....(my lil protoge...lmao).....

BWAHAHAHAHA! I got 3 sisters, a mom, and a daughter. My dad left when i was 6, so i had to fill the man of the house shoes early on, just kinda grew into the role.

My lil one is 3 and she already has 3, yes 3, boyfriends at her day school. Scary huh? She's my homegrown lil playa...hey as long as they treat her to nice things and keep their hormonal hands off, im all good...Otherwise head are gonna roll!

I want a lil protege! Im jealous....:p

I really wasnt gonna post a pic of this critter, cuz im training my lion cubs to open the cage and eat him cuz he's absolutely the most annoying thing alive next to fly's!

He is a critter though, he's 19years old, his name is Spooner. He was hand fed using a baby spoon when he was little, so we named him spooner. We've had him since he was hatchling, we actually got to see him break out of his egg!

He's almost as old as myself, so he's seen alot things. Some people who get high around him swear that he speaks spanish to them. It's been said by more than one person, who oddly, dont have any relation to the other.

Im trying to catch my other critters, but they are sneaky, i trained them well!

spooner.jpg

What kind of bird is that? He's got rosy cheeks,LOL!!! I have a Half brother and full blood sister. We got scattered when I was 4 yrs old and ended up in child care facilities and foster homes, that kind of crap!! My sister was lucky for finding a replacement family, but unfortunate to be blind. Me and my brother grew up in the modern-day equivalent to orphanages, but on the up side our eyes work fine. Funny how life works out. If you guys ever choose to adopt, try to adopt an American child regardless if He/She is older or not. I see all to often families adopting foreign babies, while the TV makes it seem so heartfelt.but it just kind of makes me angry. Please adopt American kids if you choose to adopt. I just wanted to get the message out.:D

Latest posts

Back