show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01273.jpg

Thats an old picture of my little girl.. shes 2yrs old..
Brindle American Pitbull... We call her Zila Piruvian Pitbull Terrorist... But her real name is just Zila Piru..

Here is my dog. He's almost two years old, be two november 11th! His name is Ace and he's a long haired (wired) jack russell terrier :).

n51806000_30704267_8926.jpeg

n51806000_30704301_6506.jpeg

n51806000_30704307_7536.jpeg

I need to update my pets. :p

In August we got our 1st hermit crab from a souvineer shop in Alabama. Our 2nd crab came a few weeks later when I heard they were social and liked friends. Our 3rd crab we rescued from the mall just yesterday, here's a few pics of the new guy. :cool: Not really sure on a name just yet. But man did he trash the tank during the night. The moss is scattered, empty shells overturned, etc. :D

Pardon my daughters manicure, haha.

Here is the little sister of the two, Jane's older sister Mary died from Parvo a few months ago. It costed me quite a bit of doe to save Jane but I'm glad I did...just wished I could have saved them both......Well I will update more of my critters, (2 other dogs and a tarantula ), once I get more batteries 4 my camera.:bolt:

Jane.JPG

Here is my dog fleur, I rescued her from a dog pound, She is proving to be a loving fun loyal friend. You will notice her up to her knees in mud, she found this muddy puddle on our way home from a walk, guess how bad the car was inside when we got home, took me an hour to clean both her and the car, shes' worth it though. Dog meets horse, the horse was munching on mints we gave her, the dog wanted some too.

Peace Artfan

Photo-0206.jpg

Photo-0086.jpg

My cat Toupe. I tried to shave him tho- so right now- he's like 1/8 inch fur, then his legs and underbelly are still 4 inches long- he's pretty poofy in general. I'll have to post a finished shaved pic when I'm done, and/or when he will let me finish.

toupee.jpg

This is my baby 'Sampson Bishop Solomn'

He is a 6yr old St. Bernard and is considered to be my best friend in the whole world. He is there when every one is not and accepts me for who I am and not what I do.:cool:

I dedicate this post to my one true friend through thick and thin:D

Sampson.jpg

Big dog.jpg

I also have 1 cat named 'Mickey' and a 70 gallon fish tank consisting of:

2 Viel angel fish
3 Serpe tetras
4 Black tetras
2 clown loaches
3 Guppies
2 Sword tails

No pics of them though. Maybe later:D

i can't believe i havent noticed this post before....heres my 2 crazy pets

cat = kittie...she runs the basement mainly, i dont know why but she loves it down there and spends most of her time there

dog = daisy, she runs the upstairs and the yard, 2yrs old about 60 lbs and thinks shes a lap dog

pic of daisy isnt that great

**pics removed, sorry

i had actually planned on getting rid of the cat after i got daisy but she does actually kill any mice or small critters that get into the basement

daisy hates the cat and tries to destroy her every chance she gets, although the cat is dumb and tries to attack the dog sometimes too....i've been told its because of her differant colored eyes that she's a little "off"

Heres my critters. Ive got 2 retic pythons they are about 5ft right now and a long way to get full length. Also have 2 pits "Gotti" and "Capone" the brindle one is Gotti and the gray one is Capone. Ill tell you one thing you do not want to come into my house uninvited lol, I know I wouldnt. Love my animals specially my dogs except when they wanna get into stuff like my grow room. I also have a giant goliath birdeater and a 150 gallon salt water tank. Hope you like.

bothbabies.jpg

retic1.jpg

eating.jpg

gotti.jpg

gotti1.jpg

capone1.jpg

capone2.jpg

First we have Gracie, our daughter's chihuahua. She thinks she's a 'big' dog...LOL!

Then, Chloe, our Garden Kitty (one of our 4 cats).

Next is Nemma our Anatolian Shephard (she keeps the coyotes away).

Then Ranger, our American Farm Collie (he helps Nemma do her job :) ) .

Gracie.jpg

Chloe 4.jpg

Nemma 2.JPG

Ranger.JPG

:cool: Not really sure on a name just yet. But man did he trash the tank during the night. The moss is scattered, empty shells overturned, etc. :D

How bout Ozzy...smokin mom....:rofl:
You know you should not put vodka in his water....hehe....

:doh:

imsoborednow said:
:cool: Not really sure on a name just yet. But man did he trash the tank during the night. The moss is scattered, empty shells overturned, etc. :D

How bout Ozzy...smokin mom....:rofl:
You know you should not put vodka in his water....hehe....

:doh:

Too funny ISBN. :D

I love everyones pets.

Do the snakes get along HMG?

SmokinMom said:
Do the snakes get along HMG?

Yes mom they along great. They are in a 300g tank but they are so mean. They will try to eat you if you give them the chance. My dogs wont even go by them.

:cool: Gotta love reptiles.
Nice pit....used to have pit/boxer. But moved to an apt. and they would not allow them. :(
He is a happy snake...every time my boy comes home from school he comes outa his burough and waits to be taken out.
He just got finished shedding.

The colors on the retic are nice bro. :aok:

IMG_2067.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

Latest posts

Back