show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Tingy hes just a plain ol fat tuxedo cat. My friends call him a carpet cow cause he looks like a mini cow.

002.JPG

Here's my Brooke. She's a pug/jack russel.

Although, having a dog or a cat, I tend to feel guilty that my new cat or my new dog has been taken from its mother and/or family. Anybody else feel the same way? Unless you save the poor fella from the pound and whatnot, then you're doing a great great favour.

brooke.jpg

18-04-08_1336.jpg

pic 1 is my female rott/lab mix, she's around 150lbs'.
pic 2 is my male walker (deer hunting dog) in his glory. he's been retired for around 7 years, shhh, don't tell him though.

pic 3 is my two best friends' lounging around in the air condition.

Yeah pat, smile for that camera :cool:, haha. He's an Italian greyhound/chihuahua mix and he's totally nuts and the other lil guy is my pug, Pug Stuff, who happens to be a huricane Katrina refugee. I scooped him up real quick. Both of em are so much fun.

photo(2).jpg

photo.jpg

FLA FLunk, thanks for adopting Pug Stuff. It made me smile. I'm sure he endured quite an experience when that hurricane hit.

This thread has not been aired for a while so I thought I would give it a jog.

No pics from me this time, just words I found.

But are they just words?

----------

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years.
Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me.
It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment.
You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me.
Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old.
You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please.
Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone.
Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

full breed Pekingese. look at them googly eyes.didnt think i wanted dogs. but these little turds are cool as hell.
stud on left(loki). no nuts Norman(middle) and angel the female(right)
the kids.JPG

Hello Banjo :)

And your recipe is?

(I like to hang bird feeder balls on my tree and they cost a small fortune every time I buy them, so if I can make them ....)

;)

Melissa said:
she looks absoultley gorgous ,,,worth every penny;)

if your talkin about the kitty in your avatar then your right.. worth every penny

Hippy- do they have pine trees over there? Pine cone birdfeeders are quick and easy. I think a toilet paper tube would work well also. Just cover the cone/tube in peanut butter then roll it in birdseed. Then tie a sting to the top and hang in a tree. It works well, until the rain comes.....

Oh wait...it rains there a lot doesn't it. :p

Latest posts

Back