show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, can't wait to see her Thorn....

Are you starting to wish that you settled on the calmer one?

My guinnea pig Moxi.

My other one died in June.

guinnea.jpg

don't feel bad Thorn we got our pup thursday and just named it today. his name is Mojo. it wasn't my first choice but its what we could agree on so thats what im stuck with.. i hope it grows on me.

kali..thats a bearded dragon isn't it? LOVE them!!

urgh guinnea pig! lol just kiddin, just not for me. them and hamsters i can't stand lol

Thanks mom and slowmo. no mom, i'd much rather have this girl than a dog that is withdrawn and doesn't join in. in this family the more energy the better :D

still not settled on name. i came up with a great idea but the parents don't seem to care what we think - feels great after i came up with a page full of names for her and have been getting up early to clean her up etc (i don't do mornings) i know their tired but they jus seem to be taking everything out on me and to be honest i don't know if i can be bothered with them anymore.

i had a psychic moment today with a name, mum usually loves moments like that but i feel so disheartened that i don't feel like mentioning it. the name was Lola. I was thinking about it all last night and when i checked my emails i had just 1 and it was a newsletter from a zoo to say they named a new animal Lola.

Anyway, net still not workin for my pc, not sure if i can upload pics here but will try in a mo :)

Here she is, finally :D

I threw the last one in there to show the size difference. Thats our other black labrador *****, she's 7 years old now. Our pup is a little small and underweight for her age so we're making sure she's eating lots everyday, although she does seem to be a little fussy at the moment :rolleyes:

she is great at falling asleep on us, still barking at night, well yapping lol!

She's doing well with litter training - every now and then goes into the cats toilet and does her business! I swear she should have been a cat this one! Maybe she should be called Moggy lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

how in the hell do you litter train a dog? im gonna send you my pup, when you get him trained send him back.. im kennel training him right now and he's doing real good.. hasn't pooped or peed in the house in 3 days.. he;ll do it today since i said that

i like fully automatics and those red nose pitts, i like big bone brauds, down home cookin, i like to retaliate from the blind side when the ***** ain't lookin!

lyrics from Haystack its a good song if you hear it all.. seein alot of red nose pitts lately

thanks peeps :D

How do you litter train a dog - well this one went straight for the cats litter tray so we did her one of her own which she uses. Also have newspaper down around it (as she has a tendency to miss)!

Last night she had her first night of being quiet at night - lasted until 4am aparrently (i sleep through anything). she's so cute, but it'll be so much better once she gets a real bark on her! Can't be doing with yappy dogs!

No disrespect to any of the pitbull owners but I have to ask....

Whats the attraction to the breed????

I notice a LOT of folks here have pits....

Been racking my brain trying to figure out why so many potheads have them!!!! :p

Care to enlighten me?

:D

Thorn said:
urgh guinnea pig! lol just kiddin, just not for me. them and hamsters i can't stand lol

Guinnea pigs are quite intelligent. And clean. She even does tricks. I have trained her to roll over and even to sit up and beg. Next I will teach her to fetch the morning paper. :aok:

i like pitbulls because they are very smart and athletic and if you treat them right they are good around people especailly kids my 6 yr nephew plays fetch with her all the time plus i know alot of people dont like them because of their reputation so seeing a good one may change some peoples minds and let them see its not the dog its the owner that makes them that way

Here is what I do to my cats, its called a "lion cut". Some people say it is cruel but I call it maintenence. If you ever have long hair Persians (I have 3) you save yourself a ton of work besides the hair grows back, these guys have great personalities but are F%!&^!*G high maintinence!:holysheep: Ozzy (the one I had done) like to take a sheat and leave skidmarks on our carpet so, I am always breaking out "the little green machine"! drives me crazy. My other 2 have learned how to do their business without making a mess, Ozzy is not even a year old yet. The other pic Phedda (on the top) and Ozzy doing what they do best..:D

Thorn - you got yourself a cute puppy there ;)!

MJ 004.JPG

MJ 006.JPG

MJ 008.JPG

Latest posts

Back