show off your critters

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say gerbils....

Hey, wanna see our new boots?

Ti-Loup is on punishment for making a few messes in the house.
Can't beat him but I can make him wear pink! :hubba:

booties.jpg

You'd laugh to see how he walks in his booties.

Reminds me of a man trying to wear high heels. I've gotta video him.....gotta be the funniest, inhumane treatment one could impose upon 'man's best friend'.

I'll get that video made today. His fur has grown back somewhat since he got beaned by the 'groomer'.

It's not that cold today, only -15C but it is snowing.......~

haha poor pooch! but that is a funny punishment lol. my folk's cat had to wear a booty-type-plaster over one of his back paws/legs cos he had an op there, he walked so funny for the first few weeks...especially when he had the pink bandage on :p

is that a lab cross or pure lab diablo? either way, he's gorgeous and I bet he's a right bundle of fun!

this is mauli. she's 15 mo. old pitbull/ridgeback. The little white one's named Megatron, she's a purebred whippet. The cat died, but that was Brad. The cat had the biggest balls of them all.

DSCN0050.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

IMG023 (2).JPG

Mauli.jpg

Meg & Brad.jpg

SmokinMom said:
Brad the big-balled cat...lmao.

Thanks for sharing your pics. :)

Brad was a she too, that was the ironic part. The cat had kind of a sexual identity crisis. Over the 8 years I had her every vet I took her to couldn't make up their mind on whether she was a boy or a girl. Seems pretty straight forward to me but I guess the cat had something unique going on. They said it was a boy when I adopted it, then the vet said it was a girl when she ate some string & we had to take her in. A few years later we were told that it was definately a girl by another vet and then yet another said it was a boy... Who knows!

umbra said:
naw, she's a chocolate lab

Really? Pure or cross? She looks like she has some cross breed in her. Anyway, she's beautiful :)

I like labs and retrievers, my ex had a Chesapeake bay retriever that was a really cool dog but didn't like my dog at all.

umbra said:
She's a pure bred. She's pretty big these days. 75lbs

Thats a good size, 34 kg. Our 7 year old black lab is 32 kg. Yours just looks different with those eyes. There's a gorgeous yound dark yellow lab dog around here and he's just stunning, such a beautiful colour. I wouldn't mind a chocolate lab sometime in the future :D

I love everyones pets. :)

Here's a few from today. The big furry one will be getting her summer haircut soon and will look totally different, and skinnier. :p

The little one is the boy. LOL.

Latest posts

Back