simple question FROM NEW MEMBER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klm5124

Reaction score
I switched my lights to 12/12 7 days ago and thought by now i would see some signs of flowering but no. i figure i would just wait another week but thought i would see some signs ...some white hairs...something by day 5. any comments appreciated.

ps ...no light interuption.

thanks

Some strains take longer then others. Also,I read females show sex later then males. So dont worry, you might have some stunning young ladies on your hands.:p By the way lets see some pics.:aok:

P.S My girls did not show sex untill 14-16 days. :)

Also if your plant was not mature enough before you switched over it will have mature first before showing sex. I have had them take 3 weeks on me before so be patient.

they are about 2 months old. does this past week count as flowering time or not until they start to show?

thanks guys its nice to get quick answers

ps...a little to much effort to get some pics at this time if you know what i mean

you should be seeing signs anytime now my males showed within 8 days females 2 weeks ,,,good luck with females :48:

not sure if maturity is that different from strain to strain but whatever as pretty much anything i grows is starting to show sex after about 30 days of veg

welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check the links in my sig for site growguides and read up best ya can, ton of info in there!

as stated, it might take a couple weeks...so be patient.

goodluck, ill pray for a girl!!!!!!!!!

i haven't used any flower nutes yet. i have a 4-15-12. you think that is better than none?

nickname said:
not sure if maturity is that different from strain to strain but whatever as pretty much anything i grows is starting to show sex after about 30 days of veg

:rolleyes: Actually plant maturity does varie from strain to strain.

use the flowering nute at 1/2 strength, this should help in developing the nugs.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Well they are starting to flower. i have seen tons of pictures of male and female plants but its still not that easy to be sure yet. at least for my untrained eye. not worried about it. i kinda want some seeds this time and im having fun this go around.

don't worry you'll know male/ female preflowers when you see it. I was really worried about that too but it's easy.

Latest posts

Back