Sman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sman

Reaction score
:hairpull: Hey, I have three plants out of 8 that some how ended up short of dirt, could use about 3" more, they are 7 weeks 1000 hps, 6' tall and a little stringy, so the dirt would help shore them up, using ocean blend going to bend a little, hitting top of 6' top of grow room, been flowering for a week, any tips on both these subjuect. Thanks Super!! also useinf FF big bloom, and a cayalyst also, going to get tiger bloom for the rest of budding. thanks again...:D Superman

Yo Sman

Just top your plants with the 3 inch of dirt needed, it will help your plants hold more nute, it will not hurt or damage them, you will actually be helping them.

Hippy

Hey hTanks for the come back, ok soI can add to the top of pot,can I:hairpull: continue with my regular neut program, or take it easy on these 3.. Thanks again. Superman

you can add the 3 in of potting soil to the top will not hurt anything the roots will find the new dirt from hippie Just top your plants with the 3 inch of dirt needed, it will help your plants hold more nute, it will not hurt or damage them, you will actually be helping them. continue your ferts with no problems ..........:D :D :D :D

:D Thanks Geter -1, thats what I'll do. Thanks again to the both of you...Superman:D

Latest posts

Back