Smell, One Of The Deadly Sins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy said:
Bud I thought you left this forum because you didn't like all the stupid people on here. You always seem to come back and want to throw out your opinion like its gospel then if anyone says anything in response you immediately want to start a pissing match and start calling names. I don't fault you for experimenting and trying to learn new stuff. I have done plenty of experimenting myself but I don't come on here and throw out my results like they are the end-all of MJ knowledge. If someone disagree with me as you have, I don't sit here and call you stupid for disagreeing. Every time you break into a thread a pissing match insues because you can't seem to take anyone disagreeing with you or giving one opinion that isn't stellar about your grow or your methods. Your whiny attitude makes you sound very immature and it seems like you are only interested in causing a bunch of drama. It has been my experience that when it seems like you are the only person who is right while everyone else is wrong, usually the opposite is true. If you want to come here and throw out your opinion then do so and let it be, without all the pissing and whining. :(

I always include IMO... in my statements...I offer my opinion and folks like you from past thread issues...pop in speak on my post rudely and negatively ....ignoring the thread topic totally...and then talk about my attitude when I RESPOND in kind....I post my thoughts...not my thoughts on someone else's opinion...we're all entitled to our opinion...mine just gets bashed cause folks here are bored, miserable see my post and say "there's a guy I can get a rise out of"... Attack my opinions and get some sence of relief,satisfaction...I don't know...I don't do it(speak on another's post) so I don't understand it...but all you have to do is start at the beginning and see where it went wrong...and I KNOW 100% of the time...it's me defending my post and opinion on the thread..period...but call it what u want....monkey see...monkey do...you're just hopping on the band wagon....

Latest posts

Back