SmokeUpJohnny's first grow and journal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is an update, pics just taken moments ago, my 250 cfm fan quit exhausting air out (took about 4 days to get a replacement)

so my grow room got hot and some leaves got burnt (you can notice some of the leaves are curled up), it's all good now though... back on track...

tell me what yall guys and gals think pleeeeaaaasseeee!!!

I wonder if one is getting close to harvest time ???

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_2504.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_2508.JPG

Eastla Kushsmoka's got the answer. Get a 30x scope to check the trichs. Only way to really tell. Great lookin' results especially after the earlier scare:eek: w/ nutes.

Cheers

Look real good mate :) The WW and the BW will be done on there 8th week of flowering. The Cali/Hash am guessing will be in about there 10-12th week of flowering because of the Hash plant side :) But your best bet would get a 30x microscope. When 70-80% of the... crap I cant remember what there are called but yea lol :) then they are done :D

Your girls are looking great. Have you checked the trichs? You are going to have to be harvesting these girls soon to get them dried before you leave--have you decided on a drying/curing method?

I took some pics today, they pretty much look the same because of the HPS lighting (HPS seems to not give the girls their proper colors on cam)

I haven't checked the trichs... I don't have a jeweler's loupe... and I don't have a microscope... how else can I check them?

they gotta be getting close to done!

ok, here are some pics I took earlier today...

tell me what ya think ;-)

PS I don't want to sound like a total noob, but is there a tutorial about how to harvest/trim...

I keep looking at my bud, and I'm like, how close should I cut the leaves off when I harvest? even the ones with trichs? what exactly do i smoke lol... man I'm such a noob

IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

Check the Stickies in the Harvest Section, there is a lot of info there. I trim off all the leaf and stem material I can. I save the leaves with trichs for cooking. You can also make hash from them.

good job keeping 3 diff strains at the same height, good work:D

pics just taken moments ago...

I have to decide what I am going to do with them,

I leave for 3 weeks on Feb 15th

should I chop this weekend and dry and cure before I leave?

or should I turn the lights out on the 15th and let them sit in the dark closet until I get back???

I need opinions!

thanks!

IMG_2521.JPG

IMG_2522.JPG

IMG_2523.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

It is hard to tell...What do the trichs look like?

i have no idea about the trichs, where can I pick up a jeweler's loupe?

Radio shack sells a really cheap microscope. Cost me $13 and works fine for me. It's kinda a pain to use but gets the job done.

Latest posts

Back