smokin alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allovher

I live in a "stoner city" strange that I can't find any other stoners though. I finally asked someone at work that I thought for sure did it and they said no. So Ive gotten pretty used to smokin alone and with the woman, it's actually developed into a preference. Is this gonna turn into some kinda wierd agorophobia or anti social behavior?

Hell no,women can smoke you outa house and home as well as any of yer buds can!

May as well keep the smoke in the family......besides there are the fringe benefits. (hint, hint) :rolleyes:

whats wrong about smoking alone?i feel very well when wifey or friends are gone to sleep so i can smoke a huge joint all for me....:D:D:D

Smoking alone is practically a tradition for me, I've enjoyed it for years. I'll always enjoy the rare occasions where my smoking friends and I share some good smoke, but it's really a different high for me when it's alone. Hard to quantify in words, but I'm more at peace.

Some people I know are uncomfortable with the idea of smoking alone.. but these are mostly the same that are uncomfortable with me being high at all. I think there's a natural inclination to assume that any mind altering, done alone, is worrying.

If you know you enjoy it, and your lady enjoys it, then I wouldn't worry about agoraphobia or anti-social behavior unless you start noticing symptoms for those.
:)

jash said:
whats wrong about smoking alone?i feel very well when wifey or friends are gone to sleep so i can smoke a huge joint all for me....:D:D:D

Me too!!! I love getting into my own groove all alone. :) Plus I can pick my nose or pee with the door open if I wanna. :p

well, yea i smoke alone but i don't like 2 i only like 2 smoke with the hubby, cuz then we cook and have fun 2gether......hi smokin mom i'm back, did u miss me!!

MrsBluntFullOfKush said:
well, yea i smoke alone but i don't like 2 i only like 2 smoke with the hubby, cuz then we cook and have fun 2gether......hi smokin mom i'm back, did u miss me!!

You betcha sweetcheeks. :D

Nobody misses me. They only wish the trash would go away.

:) I think it's a ton of fun when you're hanging with friends, but sometimes it's cool to smoke by yourself. When you just wanna chill out and relax.

ya smokin with my chick and making din din can be fun. I just don't like to feel like a stoner hermit thats lost touch. I should prolly move to a town thats worth talking to : )

SmokinMom said:
Me too!!! I love getting into my own groove all alone. :) Plus I can pick my nose or pee with the door open if I wanna. :p
ah ha ha ha ha wow thats a first... :eek:

allovher said:
ya smokin with my chick and making din din can be fun. I just don't like to feel like a stoner hermit thats lost touch. I should prolly move to a town thats worth talking to : )

Nothing wrong with owning your own 5 acres 2 you and your family so dont :hairpull: over it man tranquility is something we lack in the modern world :holysheep:

i like to smoke alone, but today when i did i felt alone.. cos usually i smoke with that someone special in my life.. but yeah the rough and rocky road continues...

Hey Pranic and Allovher...

I be here smokin witcha anytime i'm on and your on and you see i'm on or if i see your on...

well then...............ITS ON!

:holysheep: Looks like i gotta little head start though :hubba: fire'n it up again fors ya

Who else is joinin the party? oh i better go get a beer to so its a proper party.

I remember starting a thread asking people to smoke with me... was cool to know someone else was doing it with you. :D

Ohhh...memememememe. I am running out to the garage right now. I will be back- high as a kite. Let's do it. ;)

I remember getting high as hell with ya typin riddles and sheet.

Your never alone when your on MP with your friends.

This is def. the chillest place on the net. I've never looked for another MJ site after stumbling in this door.

although the bouncers have chase'd me around the bar a bit :eek:

i am an instigator though LOL Thanks for keeping me around MOD's.

This tokes for "The MOD Squad" hahahahahaahha

allgrownup said:
i am an instigator though LOL Thanks for keeping me around MOD's.

This tokes for "The MOD Squad" hahahahahaahha

Shape up or ship out AGU.

:p

Now give ol mom a kiss on the cheek.

LMAO

hey sweetcheeks....when i saw you were makin your way to the "garage"
i just had to reload my bowl.

I know you like it when i stop makin sense

:headbang2:

now where's RollN?????i need some good laughs.........

Latest posts

Back