Smokin Moms attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it all happens all over the forum as im away on a vacation GGGGRRRR
Hey Mom

how long in time from chopping her to the finished table picture 2?

and q2 isssss ....tell us how you felt inside as you were cutting your girl knowing you were killing her?

Hippy

Hippy- interesting questions. LOL.

In my paranoid state I wasn't fooling around. It took about 2 1/2 hrs if I remember right. I had a whole trashbag full of scraps that I just threw away.

And I didn't mind killing her. It's almost like some of my paranoia went away right with her and my nerves are doing a little better now. LOL. But now when I look down in that corner of the backyard I kinda miss seeing her by the crape mertyl. :giggle:

You should of kept all the scraps, your husband might not want to smoke, but you should of baked him a huge cake! :D

hey mom can i join you for a smoke?? Ill match you a couple ok??

How much longer do you have for the othe lady??

my seeds came in the other day, now i see how u felt when u first got ya seeds. and againg good job at growing you had a lil ruff time starting off, but, u didnt give up and u hung in there, now, Look at what you got to reward yourself

hey loving the misty there SM, buds looking great on her. how long has she got left now??

Mom is your straight up green thumb.. even if she wont admit it ;)

Absolutely delighted for you, great harvest, despite the bad luck in the beginning. Love the latest pics too :)

Sorry to double post but something just struck me. This journal should be called Smokin Moms Success (not Attempt)

Peace RBH

Mom i'd say from the last pic you're passing the harvest window. Very beautiful girl you have there:D.

Hey momma. I see some amber trichs in there! :D I think you are just about there!!!

Brown bud? Is that what we call bud rot?:confused:

Looks like begin of rot to me.
@ 30% you should be safe giving her the hack job. I would not dry the buds with those signs with the other. Seen bud rot look a little different. more "gray" fuzz. but this might just be the beggining.

Great lookin buds ma. :aok: That one huge one is amazing. :)
Here is a quick little article on ways to deal with it.....tons more info just google "marijuana bud rot"
Along with cops, thieves, animals, and insects, "the fungus" is another obstacle in the path of a successful growing season. When the buds are roughly half developed they become susceptible to a fungus or bud rot. It appears that growing conditions for the fungus are best when temperatures are between 60 and 80 degrees and the humidity is high. The fungus is very destructive and spreads quickly. It is a spore type of fungus that travels to other buds via the wind so it is impossible to prevent or stop if weather conditions permit it to grow. If things should go badly and the fungus starts to attack your plants, you must remove it immediately or it will spread to other areas of the plant or plants. Some growers will remove just the section of the bud that is infected whereas other growers will remove the entire branch. Removal of the entire branch better insures that the fungus is totally removed, and also enables the grower to sample the crop a few weeks ahead of time. The main point in removing the fungus is to be very careful. Since it is a spore type of fungus, the accidental jerking of an infected bud will release some of the spores and they could fall onto a lower bud so by the next visit, you might have to pull that bud too. Also be careful in touching the fungus with your fingers because your fingers could pick up the spores and then when you touch the next bud, the spores could cling to it and start eating away at that bud.

Link

Or you can just clip the ones with the signs carefully and let the lowers mature some more. ;) Just clip out the spots that have it and carefully dry the unaffected parts of the bud...keeping an eye on em every day.

HippyInEngland said:
Mom

What strain is it?
I will do a research.

Misty.

I chopped a few colas down and while trimming I saw a few catterpillars/worms. I think thats what is causing the damage, and not rot. Or hell, maybe both with my luck.

:(

should get some lovely bud off the lady,also like what you did with your hair;) ,good luck.

Latest posts

Back