Smoking INdiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats coll puffin.i love to fly.should have tried to get a pilots license when i was younger.my brother in-law worked for an air line and finally got his license and bought a little cessna,i believe thats right.anyway he got his license and the 3rd trip he took by himself,he crashed and died.never really got a detailed answer why,just engine failure.brand new plane too.i still love to fly with a couple friends that have planes.only now i'm in mi. and they are down south.
sure are alot of geese flying over my place lately.going to the 500 acre lake behind my property.
great talking all.later

Hey guys.... WOW I did not know you were a flyer Puffin.....That is AWESOME!!!... I tried to go military for flying back in the day but I had a slight stigmatism (sp) and that kinda knocked me out...... anyway I do not mean to hijack the thread with unrelated information..... but i would be interested on WHAT you fly.. (no tail numbers please ) :hubba: ... I did take lessons afte I became a civilian again but stopped short of getting the license...... that is about when the kid came.. bleh... you can fill in the rest of the story from there..... But yea.. that is KEWL.

I have an annual dove hunt on my property too! We had tons of birds flying over but since I didnt get my butt out last month and start target shooting with my clay pigeon thrower I only got seven on opening day morning, last year I filled my limit by 10am! Evening round was dissapointing not much flying in afternoon and evening yet this year, of course once the crops get cut, it will open up a whole new hunt! I usually bag a goose or two a year by the side of my garage, they fly right over it for some reason...

barbecued dove and goose on the grill with some bacon wrapped around the dove and goose nuggets... ummmmm

CasualGrower said:
Hey guys.... WOW I did not know you were a flyer Puffin.....That is AWESOME!!!... I tried to go military for flying back in the day but I had a slight stigmatism (sp) and that kinda knocked me out...... anyway I do not mean to hijack the thread with unrelated information..... but i would be interested on WHAT you fly.. (no tail numbers please ) :hubba: ... I did take lessons afte I became a civilian again but stopped short of getting the license...... that is about when the kid came.. bleh... you can fill in the rest of the story from there..... But yea.. that is KEWL.

Currently I fly a seneca twin and a Hughes 300C

I was flying fixed wing 2-3 yrs before I went into service and missed the start-up of chopper school, ended up being a gunner on a UH1, and got shot, when I got back from rehab they let me go to chopper school stateside and then I was a courier for the remainder of my 2nd tour, never got shot at again :aok:

i just googled them and theyre some good lookin aircrafts.i was lookin at the pics and got to thinkin..have you ever smoked a fatty while bein up in the air?i would think that as long as you didnt get too baked that it would be a blast being that high up tokin as long as you knew what you were doing.

Very Nice... Yea I have 32 hours in a Cessna 152.. and was just a checkride short of being legal.. Did my first solo at 7 hours.. Instructor said it was the earliest he eve set anyone loose... Said I was a natural../shrug Amazing how life changes in a heartbeat eh?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i just googled them and theyre some good lookin aircrafts.i was lookin at the pics and got to thinkin..have you ever smoked a fatty while bein up in the air?i would think that as long as you didnt get too baked that it would be a blast being that high up tokin as long as you knew what you were doing.

I wouldnt want to be blitzed when I landed or took off, but when the auto pilot is on, well, it's on, eh :hubba:

I have landed at the wrong private airstrip on the manistee a couple times :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back