smoking males??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a waist. Can I do anthing with the male plants. I have different stages of flower. Desperately awaiting my females. Can anything be done with the boys?

Smoking males is possible but they usually come with a headache. I've heard of all sorts of ways to save the male pollen - many are worth investigating. One method uses large "meat tenderizer" injectors with a water/male pollen mixture that can be stored for some time and literally injected into the plants for specific seed growth. Also you can simply save male pollen sacks in a plastic bag for some time. I'm not sure as to how long, I like using fresh pollen. I've also selected good males in the past and simply continued cloing it untill I needed the strain and then grew it out untill it flowers. Good luck.

Male plants are good for pollen or the compost pile--that is it. I would recommend getting rid of them as soon as they are identified as male unless you want an entire seeded crop (one of my worst nightmares,,,well that and hermies :eek: )

Well, feeling pretty" low" for someone who was hoping to get "high". Thanks to all who responded. Going to head for the sack...just sadly not the one...well, you know.

LOL... from the title, was thinking this enquiry was entirely in the the wrong type of forum brother! LOL... best brah. ;-)

I had several White Widows show up male a couple weeks back and just for the experiment, I dried a handfull of fan leaves, rolled a doob and smoked it. I got high. Was it GREAT? No, but I DID def get high. Dried male leaves are better than no dope at all.

Lass

LassChance said:
I had several White Widows show up male a couple weeks back and just for the experiment, I dried a handfull of fan leaves, rolled a doob and smoked it. I got high. Was it GREAT? No, but I DID def get high. Dried male leaves are better than no dope at all.

Lass
im not getting rid of my males

haha here we go again. unless you like eating tylenol for headaches i wouldn't smoke them.

LassChance said:

Lass

DP WW Stems & Fan Leaves are the most narcotic drug known to man its a fact ;)

LassChance said:

Lass

you smoke fan leaves??????

DP WW Stems & Fan Leaves are the most narcotic drug known to man its a fact
ya know.. ive herd this bout a dozen times from a dozen diff people over the last year on here it seems, NB. you all are jokin right? lol sarcasm maybe? or was it a you had to be there to get it type thing lol

zipflip said:
ya know.. ive herd this bout a dozen times from a dozen diff people over the last year on here it seems, NB. you all are jokin right? lol sarcasm maybe? or was it a you had to be there to get it type thing lol

They have to be DP WW Alpha Male fan leaves;)

Latest posts

Back