sniffing weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
anyone tried to use some of there powder left over from blending there buds up to make hash/honey oil? i thought about it. but to close to checking in with prob. officer. i thought about eating and smoking a big fat bud and then sniffing my grounded up powder that i recently made butane honey oil with to see how fucked up i can get. i guess thats what being on prob/parole will do to ya .:eek:

I don't think that would be very comfotable. Actually it would prolly burn like crazy. I hope you don't have much longer man until you can smoke.

I can tell you, and this is honest as can be. I took a big old sniff of some great kief one time and it did nothing for me (we were all wondering at a party). In the same vain, I fed a raw hash ball to my buddy (who was more than willing) that weighed almost 2 grams and again, no avail.
Heat and/or refinement via alcohol (sometimes debated) is what your looking for.

well just curiouse on the powder part like the old sniffing snuff. i know i have a buddy that comes over and on a daily basis to get a joint from me and if piece slips and falls on the couch , bed ect i tell him you can have that too if you eat it lol. but i get such a kick out of other people smoking my stuff for me . but he indeeds says he can feel a little buzz from eating it , it just takes longer.and mutt i do smoke but i have to wait till after i check in every month then i try to get as high as i can the first couple of days after ,then i have to quit again for awhile. but i was just curious whether someone has sniffed the powder part like the old sniffing snuff and had any reactions or not.and biffdoggie im not sure what kief is ?

Kief is one step before hash, if you are using a screen or other "dry" method of extraction. You produce a bunch of kief and press it into hash.

oh i see so its basically the same thing . ok thanks for the info ive only done the iso/hash oil and the honey oil with no screens involved. so i guess you did answer my question pretty well then . thank biff. ps the only thing weighing on my mind unfinished is was it bud you used or leaves and stems ?

It was "sweet-leaf", the trims off of the bud themselves, a little water-leaf gets in the mix but not much.

yea id say there shouldve been enough thc in trimmings to do something if it was gonna . but i still have to exsperiment with my dummy,s lol. i have 2 dummy,s that get free weed 1 does the smoking exsperiments 1st like my hash oil and honey oil. the other does the butane work while i watch through the window lol. and also helps with the trimmings on my big harvests and helps pick seeds when i pollenate. it works out well. i still might see if 1 will try to sniff some to see for myself, and if anything to get my kicks watching and laughing. thanks man.

no- if you eat it raw, sniff it or even inject it raw.....nothing will happen-

it has to be heated! vaporised, baked, smoked etc.... it does nothing to you raw.

i beg the diff there buddy. try eating you a nice size bud and find out what happens in about 20 min or so . i just wasnt sure about sniffing grounded up bud. but in fact a few of my friends that wouldnt lie to me has infact ate it and felt a lil buzz within 15 or 20 min later . just not as good they say.

well thats your opinion :D

ive eatin over an 1/8 of my fire homegrown....and it didnt do anything!!!!.....a HUGE waste of weed- smoking bho would stone you 1000000000 more than eating the same amount.

Edited for cussing by Stoney Bud.

I think sniffing weed would only make me sneeze and sling snot everywhere. :D I think I'll pass.

they even agree on smoking makes them alot higher . but i even seen my neighbors dog before he got the crap beat out him for eating his plant out the ground sleeping under a shade tree all day till he came home and found out about it . which was an unussual habit for this particular dog. but i guess this will just stay a debatable opinion because i myself probably wont end up doing it. but just thing left people used to think at 1 time tobacco could only be smoked and then they came out with sniffing snuff,dipping snuff,chewing tobacco, and smoking it . so my opinion will stay with anyhow ,anyway any substance absorbs into your body will be directed through your bloodstream and whether it efforts you substancially or not is based upon that particular person or animal.

Latest posts

Back