Snowed in - Christmas Cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got busted for 2 1/2 grams of weed in Austin TX airport....it sucked! My wife at the time and our daughter was just a baby, we were putting a buddy and his new wife on a plane, they had come out to visit us. He didn't want to take the little bit of weed on the plane with him, so he handed it to me, after they flew out, I was approached by 2 officers who said...we have reason to believe you are caryinng a controlled substance. Whats worse is they didn't know how to read a scale, and I had to argue with them, they had on their report, 2 1/2 oz....I'm going ...hell NO! These Texas cops were rednecks! You would have thought they had themselves a baby raper...they felt like real heros....lol...busting some big time dope dealer...lol enough for a joint!

DOS...Glad to hear you'll be hugging Mom and Pop before the nights over!

Hi Everyone...

Well at long last I made it back home... :holysheep: I got here last night and there's about 2 feet of snow everywhere... I'm so glad my Dad hires snow removal for his driveway. :) Here's a pic of his truck b4 they came today. I'm going to get my fill of the tundra for a bit...:hubba: Sorry to hear about the LF... what a drag. What do you think made them single you out? Did your buddy hand it to you in the airport? Damn...

Peace!:cool:

XmasSnowTruck.jpg

Storm2009.jpg

Sounds like north Texas is about to get another round. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last week.

DOS....glad ya made it man!! To answer your question, yes he decided at the last minute he didn't want to take it with him, and kind of turned around real quick and just handed it to me, and then went to his gate, I was kind of dumbfounded, took a look at it, relized what it was, and stuck it in my pocket, I should have took it right to a trash can, or to a toilet...but I was young and dumb. I'm sure someone saw him hand it to me. It was in like 94...long time ago, so no biggy anymore...he's lucky I didn't see him again for a few yrs...cause I was mad at him for a long time...lol I ended up getting it reduced to a paraphanelia charge, after hiring a lawyer, which I needed to get out of jail. Willie Nelson got busted in TX the same day...do you think he spent any time?....lol.. the worst part about going to jail was I had tickets for a Pink Floyd show that night!

Glad you made it bud...enjoy your visit!

SmokinMom said:
Sounds like north Texas is about to get another round. Hopefully it won't be as bad as last week.
Isn't this sick ? not sick in a good way either..... I've got 5 loads going that way :rolleyes: and my drivers are testy and nervous (can't blame em) and my customers sitting in cushy offices just don't get it.

002.JPG

Yes it is sick. I don't handle this stuff well. Heck, I don't even like the cold. Hope your guys get thru OHC.

I can only imagine that in Texas...we are pretty used to it where I'm from, we drive on it all the time. But I can remeber they way you Texans drive when the stuff isn't even sticking to the road yet....lol. I'm surprised they haven't shut down the highways for that LOL.

Hope your guys make it through OHC!

legalize_freedom said:
DOS....glad ya made it man!! To answer your question, yes he decided at the last minute he didn't want to take it with him, and kind of turned around real quick and just handed it to me, and then went to his gate, I was kind of dumbfounded, took a look at it, relized what it was, and stuck it in my pocket, I should have took it right to a trash can, or to a toilet...but I was young and dumb. I'm sure someone saw him hand it to me. It was in like 94...long time ago, so no biggy anymore...he's lucky I didn't see him again for a few yrs...cause I was mad at him for a long time...lol I ended up getting it reduced to a paraphanelia charge, after hiring a lawyer, which I needed to get out of jail. Willie Nelson got busted in TX the same day...do you think he spent any time?....lol.. the worst part about going to jail was I had tickets for a Pink Floyd show that night!

Glad you made it bud...enjoy your visit!

Damn....

I SAW Pink Floyd on that tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena that year.... sorry you had to miss the show... those bastards! :hubba: Yah... How many times can Willie get popped for weed and not suffer any consequences that the common man would? Wow... Was that the time he fell asleep in a car in a rest area or parking lot and had a fattie in plain sight in his ashtray or was it the time they popped him with pounds of grass on his bus...? I like Willie and more power to him for keeping out of jail but it's such a drag what they make the average guy or gal do in comparison...

Peace!:cool:

Was when he got it for a doobie. I saw Floyd before, I think it was 88 "a momentary lapse of reason" tour, so it's not like I never got to see them, but it still sucked spent $50/per on tickets (which was alot back then) I know you remember DOS. I ended up spending 5 days in the Austin city jail (not a nice place, even as far as jails go)...lol..unfortunately I have seen the insides of quit a few...lol...goes with the lifestyle I used to live I guess. Anyway, it was a long time ago, chalk it up to memories, and it makes for good story telling...lol. I'm really glad you made it to see the folks Dirty! I hope you make it home alot more hassle-free, but now it sounds like they are basically strip searching people...cause of that terrorist attempt. I wouldn't try to carry anything going home man! I'm sure you've seen the news. Have a good time with your parents!!!

Latest posts

Back