Snowed in - Christmas Cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
Good luck dos...and get mean. :p

Ya know SmokinMom... I got a bit rough on the first clueless agent last night and when it was clear that getting upset wasn't working I went outside, blew and ENOURMOUS JOINT and went back in... and then I got a hotel voucher with my new attititude by 'nicely whining' to a new agent... When the cancellations are weather related they don't have to do anything for you but try to get you on the next available flight...

Thanks for all the well wishes...:cool:

Good luck dos!
Christmas may not be on time this year but it'll be twice as special and 10x as memorable, i bet.
Glad to hear you're taking it in stride. I'm guessing your the type of guy that can make the best outta most situations (once the initial frustrations have dissipated)
Happy Holidays!!

SmokinMom said:
Anyone who doesnt understand the ban, feel free to ask hick.

On the ip address- if an acct is made and signed into from elsewhere then both IPs will be associated with that acct.

4u frequents other forums, if you're curious shoot ozzydiodude a pm and he can point you over there.

SM - while I slept Hick sent me a PM with an elementary school level tutorial. He's pretty patient with me so I'm sure he is with others who are curious or need to understand.

DOS I'd take you up on that day on the town if I were there - but TBH I don't think you can GET to MINNEAPOLIS from here. :rolleyes: I think they have rules about that down here...... we sent a search party up there once, just to scope things out... when they returned they had changed, they could no longer keep their hats on their heads. They all had this strange compulsion to toss them up in the air for no apparent reason. :confused:

Q:Who can turn the world on with a smile?

A: Not DOS - at least not in a blizzard or with Delta. :ignore:

Q: Who can take a "nothing" day and suddenly make it all seem worthwild?
A: DirtyOldSouth can - he da man :banana: :aok: :rofl: :clap: :dancing: :smoke1:

Have fun on the town - make the best of it. This holiday will certainly go down into the memory books.

I vow not to let this thread die till we hear that DOS had a Happy Christmas -

dirtyolsouth said:
Ya know SmokinMom... I got a bit rough on the first clueless agent last night and when it was clear that getting upset wasn't working I went outside, blew and ENOURMOUS JOINT and went back in... and then I got a hotel voucher with my new attititude by 'nicely whining' to a new agent... When the cancellations are weather related they don't have to do anything for you but try to get you on the next available flight...

Thanks for all the well wishes...:cool:

Yea good points.

One time I did have something cool happen with an airline. A friend and I were flying to Fla and our seats were 2nd row from the back. A prisoner was being transported on this flight and guards needed to be able to sit in the row behind him. We were bumped to first class. :D It was very cool. No complaints there.

DOS I hope you took more that the 5 joints, Remember like a boy scout "be perpared" Hope you have a great late Christmas.

ozzydiodude said:
DOS I hope you took more that the 5 joints, Remember like a boy scout "be perpared" Hope you have a great late Christmas.

The 5 joints was only for the possible airport adventures that all came to fruition... I still have a joint and a half after having dinner with my buddy who lives here in Minneapolis... I'll blow the half a joint before I go back to the airport in a few hours and save the last joint for smoking with a pal who's picking me up at the airport and running me home. And NOT to worry... I sent some well sealed meds to a buddy in my home town last week in preparation for my arrival...;) Travel light!

quik UPDATE: All flights have gone to my hometown on schedule today... my 10pm is (so far) still on schedule too... yikes! I'm at a huge oversized Mall hanging out at a Starbucks, drinking espresso and surfing around... I'll grab the light rail back to the airport in a couple hours... The never ending adventure continues...

Peaece!:cool:

Nice...I'm glad we can keep you company while you're away...

A solid call how you are keeping a "friendly" head and still staying safe ("travel light")...I love the mail as well...

I'm sure you'll make your 10pm with no more probs...

It will be nice to give the parents a big hug, no?

:cry: I feel naive. So it's no bother to you to carry weed on a plane? Damn - I DROVE to FL so I wouldn't have to spend a week there without smoke.:rolleyes:

ohc if you have to go through one of those machines that sees through clothes u r busted...for me it depends on the airport. If it is just a metal detector and my bags x rayed Im cool...

thanks 5dog :)
We have the xrays here. I just assumed all airports did as well.

well I havent flown for about 5 years and last time was out of sacramento and I had just under an ounce in my bra...made it fine. i had to buy a pipe when I got there good luck finding a smoke shop in minnesota when you dont know where anythign is.....lol found a mini mart shop that looked foreign owned and boom got my pipe..

Last time i flew i had security walk next to me, where i sat at the terminal, with dogs. :eek:

It was surreal, time switched into slow motion as i slowly and intensely watched the dogs, waiting for them 2 catch the scent and explode in excitement at the incredibly earthy smell that is hashplant. They didn't. I couldn't believe it! And when i was finally on the plane, in my seat, taking a deep breathe and thanking my lucky stars, i suddenly noticed i could smell it myself. Clear as day. Stank stank stank

Don't know how they didn't catch it, but when i got where i was going that first smoke was a glorious one!!

nothing as sweet as smuggled goods...as long as it isnt smuggled inside someone..ewwwwwwwww

2Dog said:
nothing as sweet as smuggled goods...as long as it isnt smuggled inside someone..ewwwwwwwww

:spit:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

2Dog said:

haa, no doubt!

"duuuude, that'a a weird taste, what is that??"
"Ummm, latex and poo?"

brings new meaning to the term use a condom...

found a mini mart shop that looked foreign owned

:rofl::rofl: what is the profile for a foreign owned mini mart....:rofl: were there foreigners hanging out front? did they all have red hair:rofl: I read that and it just cracked me up...sorry 2Dog... just to funny

pcduck said:
:rofl::rofl: what is the profile for a foreign owned mini mart....:rofl: were there foreigners hanging out front? did they all have red hair:rofl: I read that and it just cracked me up...sorry 2Dog... just to funny

they sold Hookas...so I knew they would have papers and pipes.. ;)

Latest posts

Back