SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
headband said:
nice you lucky duck, looks like someones nomination worked! great on ya, revegking she's looking mighty fine:hubba:

Thanks HB!!! ;) SnowWhite should be wearing a crown, eh. I am very lucky to have been the 1 to find her.:hubba:

harvester said:
puffin i am not a haze fan but i gotta say i think im in love with your snow white

I like the haze buzz. I grew it a few yrs ago. I wasnt thrilled with the long flower cycle, but I had grown a thai before that took 18 weeks to go amber, sooo I was prepared.:hubba:

SnowWhite is an excellent plant, takes little care and grows well for me. her yield and buzz fit me just fine.;)

Syke said:
damn,
everything looks good.
great job.
how many grows under ur belt now?

:hubba: Thanks Skye!!!!

:farm: I've done a couple other grows in the past 34 yrs from 1974. :cool:

Lookin great Puffin, got some Snow White seeds here myself ... looks like I'm in for a treat.

Thanks Runbyhemp !!! :cool:

when you grow them, post some pics. I think this is not a snow white, but a haze that was mis-packaged.
:hubba:

POTDOC said:
ok ok enuf is enuf send my old lady home lol

;)
I got her now PD, maybe someday others will get a chance.:hubba:

:watchplant:

BTW, I was looking at some trichs on a fan leaf yesterday, they are all still clear, but many are already bulging at the top, excellent density too, even on a fan leaf.

5 weeks, 5 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes, or so until harvest.

I just happened to notice yesterday that some white hairs on the lowest buds have begun to turn color. trichs on those buds are still clear, about 80 percent buldging. I am waiting to harvest until 75-80 percent are amber. another 5 weeks or so.:hubba:

Some couchlock bud huh? I love it. Got some updated pics my friend? Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Some couchlock bud huh? I love it. Got some updated pics my friend? Take care and be safe.

I will be updating with pics tomorrow Thanks!!!;)

Howdy SnowWhite fans!!!

SnowWhite is doing very well indeed this week again. I noticed some pistols turning red this week, a sure sign of things moving along toward harvest. :D

SnowWhite's pistols turn all red, well in advance of the trichs going amber, so another 4-5 weeks is predicted. I am still standing by the may 2oth date so far. :farm:

The res is fine, ph hasnt changed for several months. I just keep adding nutes and/or water daily to adjust to 900 ppm.;)

I took a couple pics again this week, trying as best I could to highlight the red pistols. The bud close up is as usual, however I hope it is clear enuf, as I forgot the tripod today. I'll take it out there and redo pics if needed.:eek:

In the 1st pic, the whole is shown, in the 2nd I tried a handheld macro of the bud we've been following, but I turned camera sideways, in the 3rd pic I just went close on the left side in back to show that particular fatty, in the 4th pic I again tried a handheld macro of a lower but to show the reddening pistols.

39 days and counting down, I love this place,eh. :yay:

looks like the tips are shrinking

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 55 flower a.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 55 flower b.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 55 flower c.JPG

SnowWhite Generation 5 day 55 of flower.JPG

annscrib said:
very nice snow whites you have there puffin love that bud,,, hope mine looks like urs

Thanks Ann!!!

SnowWhite is going to get fatter and fatter for the next 39 days.

I hope your plants do even better than SnowWhite, eh.:hubba:

BTW, green mojo for your plants too Ann!!! :farm:

dmack said:
Hey Puffin. Snowy is looking great. 39 days. Wow how the time passes so fast.

:D Thanks DM!!!

yep, 39 more days and I'll be cutting some fat fat fat buds. ;)

Latest posts

Back