SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy SnowWhite fans!!!! :ciao:

:watchplant: After scoping SnowWhite this am, I decided that tomorrow's scheduled harvest is not going to happen. :farm:

I did take a couple buds off the back to sample, [should be dry by friday to let you know how it smokes] but the rest is going to wait another week at least.:hubba:

I'll take some pics again friday as usual, but until then I guess I'll just have to smoke Haze;)

Howdy SnowWhite fans!!!:D

SnowWhite is recuperating well, started to spread out and fatten again. the nute mistake of April 1st haunts Her still. I forgot to take pics, but I will get a couple tomorrow. the tops are all leaning toward the UV lamp, almost like the hps isnt even on. :cool:

The sample I took on monday is tasty, but still not enuf amber to suit my taste.:hubba:

We anxiously await some pics of the lady. She's a beauty. Keep us posted on her. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
We anxiously await some pics of the lady. She's a beauty. Keep us posted on her. Take care and be safe.

Thanks Smoky!!!;)

:farm: I just looked back in this grow journal and my calendar, noticing that the nute mistake ocurred on April 1st, and starts to show in the next week or 3. on page 10 or so I started noticing the tips of the upper fans going, but didnt pay attention. the pics show it clearly, alas. Now, We must pay the price for my lack of attention, alas. :eek: I'll show this in the pics I take later today or tomorrrow.:
hubba:

Whats this about a UV lamp? is it like a black light or something you have on them?? with ultra violet rays? and they enjoy it??

akirahz said:
Whats this about a UV lamp? is it like a black light or something you have on them?? with ultra violet rays? and they enjoy it??

Howdy AK!!:D

:watchplant: yes, I added a 26 watt exo terra repti glo 10.0 UVB lamp to the mix a couple weeks ago and the plant is loving it I think.:hubba:

melissa said:
ive missed her pictures puffin :48:

Howdy Melissa!!!

I will be taking a couple pics tomorrow. The OldLady lent my camera to the evil twin sister-in-law again.;)

lorenzo said:
Hey man, when will the next picture update gonna be?

Howdy Lorenzo!!!

:watchplant: I'll be posting a couple pics tomorrow when the evil sister-IN-LAW brings my camera back.:eek:

Gotta love those in-laws eh puffin... I can't wait to see your girls, especially with the new UVB light, I think that you are going to be my inspiration in adding one to my grow room.

Take care

massproducer said:
Gotta love those in-laws eh puffin... I can't wait to see your girls, especially with the new UVB light, I think that you are going to be my inspiration in adding one to my grow room.

Take care

Thanks Massproducer!!!:cool:

:farm: Yes, the UVB lamp is showing some promise already. It's only been a couple weeks since I put it on. Tomorrow I'll take a couple pics and show the leaning colas of SnowWhite here in the grow journal.:hubba:

:farm:

:watchplant: I got my camera back from evil Sister-In-LAW. I think She put a fingerprint on the lens on purpose, and of course the batteries were both dead and needed recharging.

Anyway, I cleaned the lens, and took a couple pics. Notice the tops leaning toward the UVB lamp. Also notice the new growth since fixing the April Fools Day nute disaster, and the spreading and fattening of the colas to the left particularly, they used to be the spindly thin tops, eh. :woohoo:

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 100 of flower.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 100 of flower a.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 100 of flower b.JPG

SnowWhite ReGen 5 day 100 of flower c.JPG

How are the trichomes looking? Is the UV-B lamp giving any noticeable effects on their progression?

Sure is a pretty plant. How many goats do you sacrifice to it every night?

liermam said:
How are the trichomes looking? Is the UV-B lamp giving any noticeable effects on their progression?

Sure is a pretty plant. How many goats do you sacrifice to it every night?

Thanks Liermam!!!

The trichs are still just cloudy, a few amber, need another couple weeks I guess. :watchplant: I dont do the ritual sacrifice thing, but I do burn a few :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: ;)

Puffin Afatty said:
Howdy AK!!:D

:watchplant: yes, I added a 26 watt exo terra repti glo 10.0 UVB lamp to the mix a couple weeks ago and the plant is loving it I think.:hubba:

What the sort of effects does it have on them, can you tell me more about it puffin? every thing u know hehe :)

Puffin Afatty said:
:farm:

:watchplant: I got my camera back from evil Sister-In-LAW. I think She put a fingerprint on the lens on purpose, and of course the batteries were both dead and needed recharging.

Anyway, I cleaned the lens, and took a couple pics. Notice the tops leaning toward the UVB lamp. Also notice the new growth since fixing the April Fools Day nute disaster, and the spreading and fattening of the colas to the left particularly, they used to be the spindly thin tops, eh. :woohoo:

HOLY !àìæ╗¿⌐¬!!!

Latest posts

Back