So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42 degrees out here in Pittsburgh, little too chilly for my bicycle and i.

Wet....

good ole' PNW Fall ... :rofl:

hope everyone's doing well out there...

7greeneyes:)

it's been getting slowly cooler, fall is here. Windy and chance of showeres today, rained like crazy all night last night! 56 right now, not supposed to get much warmer, then start cooling down more until lows are in the 30's by mid next week!

tonnes of rain for 2 weeks, lots of snow in the alpine! first decent frost last night. 10 degs cel everyday

Probably because I'm in San Diego right now, but it is jon blazenheimer hot out. Past two days about 87 deg, but this weekend should cool off. Perfect for sunset toking after a long surf session.

Its been very wet here. Today is the first sunshine ive seen for 3 days. Had to cut a bit of bud rot off today :( I caught it early tho didnt loose too much. anyone else having these issues?

CannabisIcon said:
Probably because I'm in San Diego right now, but it is jon blazenheimer hot out. Past two days about 87 deg, but this weekend should cool off. Perfect for sunset toking after a long surf session.

I heard it was unseasonably hot in the SOCAL area....

Roddy said:
I heard it was unseasonably hot in the SOCAL area....

yeah, dude. it's been nice near the coast. only warms up to summer temps for about a month or two here, so it's good to have some sunshine and heat. The surf was amazing yesterday and no need for booties. Off to Thailand in 2 weeks...that **** will be hot!

Gonna get our first frost tonight the weatherman claims, time to call it,

We were right at 80 here on so. coast of Oregon 97420 yesterday(a wonderful day), 42 for our low last nite.

b u t ful! :D

75 and sunny, winds ssw at 14 mph, humidity at 67%.

We're under a pair of weather advisories...a flood watch and a winter storm watch! Rain started early yesterday evening and hasn't stopped yet, it's supposed to change to snow and we're expecting 3"-5". YIKES!

about a foot of snow on the ground for the last 2 weeks 20 cm coming today. ski season is here

I am beyond sick of this 80 degree weather in So Cal. It's pushing December, come on, Nature/global warming/what have you, give us a break huh? :rant::angrywife: :hitchair:

We had a chinook here, a couple days ago, warmed up to 62 then blew constant 25 mph with gusts 40 to 60, melted all the snow, blew the doors off the safeway store!!

Latest posts

Back