So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up to a flooded basement and 6" of snow on the ground.....OUCH!

Roddy said:
Woke up to a flooded basement and 6" of snow on the ground.....OUCH!

Dang Roddy...sounds like you got your hands full...woke up to a beautiful sunny day in the low 60's....high today low 70's. :D

san diego for 3 weeks, right now 71 degrees and sunny, not a cloud in the sky

Snow still on the ground, seems fairly early to have lingering snow! I suppose there'll be ice fishing soon, getting the shanties ready!

Right around 78, cloudy, with a chance of amber, sound's like a Irish's forcast,a Christmas chop, 30 this morning!!

Roddy said:
Snow still on the ground, seems fairly early to have lingering snow! I suppose there'll be ice fishing soon, getting the shanties ready!

I just watched grumpy old men, this shanty town on the ice looked so great, the community, I'd expect everything would be froze in michigan!! it's DEC. HMMM wonder how old the post is now!! I think I read to many high times in my spare time and got to high, anyway all my family's from Northern Wis. I've always remembered it freezing up in Nov., had to use a special machine to thaw the ground out in mid OCT. to dig a grave in 71, I know that alot of the time it feels here in northern wa. like it did, when I grew up in San Leandro,CAL. 45 years ago, Bay area weather, I'm really starting to notice this global warming thing, our rivers are swollen more, alot more unfishable days, the ecoligists always blamed the logging industry.

LOL Skag, I'm in the southernmost part of Michigan, almost at the Ohio border, we're not used to lingering snow before Christmas nor have had an overly large amount of white Christmases. To be able to ice fish before Christmas is also a rarity, but it happens! Maybe this year, if the temps can stay lower.

you headed right into this roddy?

flurries.JPG

predicting 3 inches of rain over the next 3 days.

Hick said:
you headed right into this roddy?

In a few weeks, yes!! Hope it's as beautiful but not a hassle!! Been through the pass many a winter though, always an adventure!! Hope all is well on your end, my friend! Need I should bring you a shovel?? :rofl:

I was just siting out on the bow of the boat in the warm sunshine -- nice here today.

Its 18 degrees snowing hard .. Should hit 0 tonite.. perfect growing weather....:bong:

HemperFi said:
I was just siting out on the bow of the boat in the warm sunshine -- nice here today.

Nothing like a litlle of your own fisherman's helper, thats what we call my smoke, hopefully your at the lake or river, I've been known to sit in the boat in the front yard smokin fatties, wishin i was fishin!!! If your fishing? what you fishing For??

Was doing some community service work this morning that entailed cleaning some windows, I made the mistake of spraying some cleaner on the outside of the window, it instantly froze. So needless to say it is cold here :)

The bad news... It was down to 22º this morning outside...

The good news... 74º and sunny in my 1K 2x4 closet last nite~!;) :aok:

I LOVE winter grows~!:yay:

I don't fish Skag -- It's a lake, and I consider the fish out here to be emergency rations -- I can catch a cat fish in just a short time or a stripped bass in a little longer time. I will if it comes to that, but apart from the fight there isn't a lot about fishing I like. I do have a pole :)

And it is still nice here -- I was just out on the bow sitting in the sunshine.

HemperFi said:
I don't fish Skag -- It's a lake, and I consider the fish out here to be emergency rations -- I can catch a cat fish in just a short time or a stripped bass in a little longer time. I will if it comes to that, but apart from the fight there isn't a lot about fishing I like. I do have a pole :)

And it is still nice here -- I was just out on the bow sitting in the sunshine.

:cool2: that's awesome, sounds perfect right about now...

7ge:)

Latest posts

Back