So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointing again, I waited the rain to come, buckets ready, dressed in orange and not a drop fell. I need that water :)

Made a high of 56 yesterday, it's 50 now and only predicted to get to high 60's....gotta love the cool temps!

finaly dropped below 100*. 59* yesterday am, but the smoke from local fires was overwhelming...comeon rain!!
100_3849.JPG100_3847.JPG

lol no rain yet, @ least were i am! its been close to 30 degs cel for the last month, a very decent thing for my girls, i just hope the morning dew/ moisture hasnt f$ed my girls up. my boat motor just got fixed, so im off to see them fri. just a few weeks left

we went from ridiculous
y hot to super cold like that. we got a high of 63 today and two days ago it was 104 :( Its rained the past three days and monday i was out in now im sick :( great I can hardly even smoke my throat hurts so bad

:) It finally rained a bit. Manage to get about 200l of water, that should be enough to flush my Ed Rosenthal superbud. I'm expecting more tonight:aok:

"Let it rain a day, a week, a year
let it rain a thousand years a day"

-Samael

It's raining hard here because of the typhoon. Oh men I miss the party and gig.

Snow in the mountains here......rain off and on for a few days now. Purpling leaves from the cold and raspberry pink pistles on some. 44 degrees in the greenhouse last night

No bud rot please!!!! I'm getting soooo close.

Good luck, CO Lady!!

Sunny and 55 right now, high of 69 today! Not much better than that, I could go all year at this temp!

25 c in the day 4 degs c @ night. snow in the mountains here also! 2 more weeks plz. no rot!

When I left for the gym this morning, it was sunny and 67. Now it's around 73-75. I love living in OC.

We're hosting our yearly camp/cache event this weekend, so naturally the weather turned ugly. A bunch are there now camping out...last night's low was around 35F with wind chills of the mid 20'sF....OUCH! Current temp is 41 with wind chill of 34, gonna be a bit chilly this go around! Highs expected to be the mid 50's...we'll see.

Of course, Mondy looks to be sunny and 71....figures.

woke up to some cool 50 degree weather were im at felt good for for a change

At least it isn't 4000 degrees F as it has been all summer and all September up to this past week. :mad:

This is the nicest part of the year here on the lake -- 70s at night -- high 80s in the day. It's beautiful here -- suposed to rain thursday tho and not get over 65. Winter is coming, but we have it pretty good out west here.

peace

lol good out west? its snowing in the alpine! 3 degs c @ night solid rain for 2 weeks. glad i pulled what i had or the mold would have got me. oh well no forest fires @ all this yr and next yr ill be ready with mold resistant strains, and a less wet yr.

Well the nightly local news here said no more 90's for South fla. We are now into seeing only 80's for highs.. Thank God.. Our summers run from April thru the end of September.. just way too long. Hero

Latest posts

Back