sO ITS A BOY....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAMSAI

Master Kushmen
Reaction score
The male marijuana plant, i never had for it , and alot of people hate dealing with them, i was thinking... what do you do with your males? :hitchair:

KAMSAI said:
The male marijuana plant, i never had for it , and alot of people hate dealing with them, i was thinking... what do you do with your males? :hitchair:

Since I grow several strains, I move the male a loonnggg ways out to another area and grow them out, and flower with a female to cross with.
Or, flower him out asap and capture the pollen for use in making controlled crosses, or even seeds of the same, at a later date.

That...or it's time for some quiet :fid: , and send him to his grave asap.

Either way, you want him no where near the ladies..:angrywife:

ISO

will the butter be any good? meaning will it give you a buzz? I know you would have to use alot more leaves from the male but do the produce enough THC to be used?

Males= no good ..............get rid of them if you touch that plant and go back to your ladies your whole crop is done...get rid of it

You could save the pollen from your male, that is if its a good starin and you havent cut it yet. Use that pollen to pollenate one of your lower branches on one of your prized females and you could produce your own crossbred seeds. Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back