so many nutes!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subnaum

Reaction score
Hey my fellow gardeners!!!:p Beautiful day here in Ohio. Anyways, So I have 10 Beautiful ladys growing strong. 4 are Diesal mix that i got from an old hippy friend, and Im pretty sure the other 6 are jus bag seed. I have been using a fert that is 10-40-20 and bat guanue. I feed about once every 5-6 days. I jus ordered Fox farms Tiger bloom and Superthrive. My question is can i use all these together? If not, what, in your opion, should i use together that i have? Thanks guys!!!:)

O i forgot, they are flowering already and the 4 already have some pretty established flowers. Want to post pics soon!!

whats up you shouldnt have a problem i feed my outdoor ladies guano sometimes mixed with some tiger bloom but most of the time mixed with 3 other organic nutes all diff brands... go easy with the tb its not fully organic and can cause nute burn

Thanks bro!! I have never used superthive before so I am very intrigued on how it will turn out. All I have heard is good about any thing from fox farms. Already got next years grow supplies written down.lol

All sounds good...just remember to lay off the Nutes 2 weeks before harvest. You need to let the plant work hard for it's last meal:banana:

Thanks ucandoit! I might be using those flush things that dissolve in water before harverst, but not sure yet. I just got my package in the mail today!! I was so excited! I gave them there first dose of superthirive and the tiger bloom today. Cant wait!!

I just read a thread today on the highly debated issue of discontinuing nutes 2 weeks before harvest. There are actually many growers out there that feel you shouldn't starve the plant in its most needy time. Some are of the opinion that harshness of the smoke is directly related to the way the buds are cured, not the amount of nutes given in the end. Apparently nutes never reach the buds, as the plant converts them to sugars off the main stalk. The question then would be if too much plant sugar in the buds causes harshness and black resin. I'm not tryin to persuade you either way, but it seems to me that our ladies would want all they can get till the end! Just my opinion : )

Cass said:
I just read a thread today on the highly debated issue of discontinuing nutes 2 weeks before harvest. There are actually many growers out there that feel you shouldn't starve the plant in its most needy time. Some are of the opinion that harshness of the smoke is directly related to the way the buds are cured, not the amount of nutes given in the end. Apparently nutes never reach the buds, as the plant converts them to sugars off the main stalk. The question then would be if too much plant sugar in the buds causes harshness and black resin. I'm not tryin to persuade you either way, but it seems to me that our ladies would want all they can get till the end! Just my opinion : )

Legit point Cass...but there are residual nutes in the soil without feeding the last 2 weeks. By just giving H2O the last 2 weeks insures all the money you spent on expensive nutes will be completely utilized.
I do not know anything but what I have done from personal experience...I have refined my growing experiences as the years go by and I know now that there is no exact science to anything when Mother Nature has her hand in the game.

Either way Subnaum...I have faith that your grow will suit your fancy;)

Latest posts

Back