So Nice To Be Home Again.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody else out here get busted?

• yes

• no

• not yet

• heaven forbid

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tweek

Tweek
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just spent the last 12 years as a P.O.W. in the war on drugs. It's nice to finally be free again. Please be careful out there. I thought I was careful. Only 4 people in the whole world knew I was growing. It only takes one snitch to rock your world in the worst way dudes. Please be careful out there. Things can change so quick.

Anyway I was growing in the SOG style before anyone even knew what rockwool was. I love technology and cutting edge stuff. I'll bet you all have come a long way in the last dozen years huh? We don't get High Times or internet in there so I have so much to catch up on. Advancing the science and art of indoor growing are we? What's this new NFT all about? I'm just here to meet friends and catch up. Thanx, Tweek.:watchplant:

hey man its good to here that ur out man. 12 years is really uncalled for. NFT stand for nutrient film technique. it is a system that will allow nutrient dissolved water to pass through the roots in a continous cycle. it also helps keep the roots oxygenated. if you go to wikipedia search hydroponics and scroll down to "Continuous flow solution culture" they will give you a detailed explanation but im sure there will be other members that can explain pretty well too. well stay up man and i hope you can catch on again and avoid law enforcement.

12 years is a long long time for growing an innocent plant.

Welcome to freedom :)

:peace:

Welcome.... people get less time for killing other people... It just goes to show what a disgrace our legal system can be at times...

Latest posts

Back