So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TC Money Over toenail fungus.. not true in some cases but for me i got trust issues...
edit my B smokinmom he asked...

I suggest you watch your language here as well. Click on link to the forum rules in my signature.

O.ts...I am sorry that too many girls have hurt you ...I try and think how sorry I feel for those kind of girls and I say girls cuz a real woman would not act like that ...a real woman would just walk away and lick her wounds.....not be a --- and call the leos...
have a great dat and be safe

OK so detective mike, so he likes to be called brings me into a room and sits me down. He tells me thank you for cooperating and tells me there are ways of getting the charges dropped, and i ask o ya! He says, tell me hew you know that is selling or growing and they will let me go. I tell them, i am sorry i have no idea hew sells or grows. And he tells me than how do i get my weed? i tel him, i walk around at stores and ask people that look like they smoke and buy usually an oz. I told him that i only smoke at night before i go to bed and just a bowl. So that ozz usually last for a month or so. He says well OK.. And he gives me his card. He tells me that they will be sending my plants to the lab to be dried and waid and thin they will contact me with the charges. He said it might be a month or so. He also says that he will be holding onto my phone and i can get it l8r on. I say ok. So he walks me to this door hands me a bag of all my stuff and pushes me out. I say can i go, and he said just leave. So i say can i use the phone to get a ride and he says no and closes the door. So i say hell yeah, i am out baby! So as i walk and put my belt and shoes on i look around and have no clue where i am. I just start walking in a random direction. after about 15-20 min of walking i find a chicken place and a hair styling place. I walk into the hair place and ask to borrow the phone. I call my mom and shes so excited that im out and i tell her to pick me up at the chicken place. I walk over to the chicken place and order a Crap load of chicken, fries, a big drink, and 2 rolls and grub before i get picked up...

So i get home and look around my APT it is trashed..... They took everything and left hydroton everywhere along with ripped and broken temp guags. But somehow they left 2 itty bitty strawberry coughs that were a few days old. Also my laptops were gone along with my digital camera... So i spent the hole day cleaning and calling all my friends and family. Also i am moving out today, back in with the folks till all of this blows down..

I am sorry you are going though this but everything has a way of working out.so stay strong and its good you moving...I would have too.
good luck and keep us up to date on whats happening with everything
have a nice day

Agreed....

Puffin Afatty said:
I hope it all works out for you Timmy. :aok:

It just goes to show however, YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!!! NO ONE SHOULD KNOW YOU GROW!!!
:hubba:

Thanks guys. I really apreciat the support.

tcooper1 said:
I am sorry you are going though this but everything has a way of working out.so stay strong and its good you moving...I would have too.
good luck and keep us up to date on whats happening with everything
have a nice day

man it could be a long time before the labs get that stuff done and ready for you to be charged with it.. what sucks is when it is done they will come arrest you again, like it just happened. or thats what they done to me, good job not being a snitch.. snitches and ditches a perfect fit. i tell you what go plant a bunch of plants in your ex's backyard then wait a few days and call them on her.. then you get your charges dropped and she gets hers. thats my kinda karma, revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting ........... if you know any tupac lyrics then you know the rest. good luck dude i hate to hear that your going thru it. i've been there.

that sucks, Timmy....

I advise you to not grow for a while (fer sure not at parents' place now)... although, you could throw something outdoors... and just go collect it later on and hopefully u'd have something....

I dont mean it to be a sexist thing, I mean a Lady growing would face the exact same threat from Her man, should they argue ;)
folks use all kinds of weapons against each other in times of anger :angrywife: :hitchair:

and not to diminish you issues, but I have heard this story at least a hundred times. Folks always seem to resort to bringing in LEO when a split occurs. It's such a shame to have to live in the glass house sometimes
:hubba:

So what happined with you bro?

slowmo77 said:
man it could be a long time before the labs get that stuff done and ready for you to be charged with it.. what sucks is when it is done they will come arrest you again, like it just happened. or thats what they done to me, good job not being a snitch.. snitches and ditches a perfect fit. i tell you what go plant a bunch of plants in your ex's backyard then wait a few days and call them on her.. then you get your charges dropped and she gets hers. thats my kinda karma, revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting ........... if you know any tupac lyrics then you know the rest. good luck dude i hate to hear that your going thru it. i've been there.

Latest posts

Back