So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went to prison. but i've been out on bond for 2 years on a few other charges. so far i haven't heard anything about the last charges. and i hope i never do.. they got me with stolen car parts and after i got out on bond they came got me again for the same charges. i didn't know the parts were hot. i paid full price had i of known they were hot i would have asked for a deal on the price. but like i said its been two years so i don't know whats going to happen with that one. i've been staying out of trouble now for a year. laying low, i moved, changed cars, started staying at home. now nothing is in my name no mail comes for me where i live. i work and get paid cash, i live off the grid. mostly because i have had a lot of trouble with the man in the past so i feel safer staying off the grid. good luck man. if you need anything don't be affraid to ask.

lol..what a dumb *beep* i'd be gettin her taken care of real quick.i wish i could send my sister down there for ya. my ex wife is one of them girls that'll break stuff and go crazy like that,but she needs me to watch our kids while shes at work so i'm not worried bout her tryin any crazy *beep* like that.
not only that,but she already knows what would come if she did.
but anyways,all in all,it sounded like the average night in jail.ya know what you do if they tell you to snitch..you make up a name of a person and them your not sure where they live cuz they always meet you somewhere.then you can use that against em if they dont lower or drop your charges.cuz i mean,you told em a name.
dude i was so heart broken when i seen you post that you got busted.your strawberry cough plant was like one of them best lookin plants i've seen in a while.i was also wonderin why theyre gonna weigh your plants..why would it matter how much weight they had on em..its manufacturing and/or possession of marijuana (or at least up here) are the laws different in texas? you'd think they'd be more leanient in texas since its right by the border of mexico and you already know theyre catchin people with pounds and keys everyday.i'd definitly be gettin a good lawyor for this mess.its a first offence for you.i got cought up in an enbezzlment,and just because it was my first offence,i got the charges dismissed upon me paying it off through a diversion program. i think an embezzlment charge is normally a charge that can land ya in prison for 10 yrs up here,i think growing only lands ya a couple yrs up here (unless of youre growin hundreds of plants)
i think since its your first offence, with a good lawyor..you could easilly get these charges either dropped,or reduced to the bare minimum.i definitly dont see you doing anymore time in jail...probably probation is bout it.i'll bet you were so ready to toke by the time you got outta there. so did they already have the plants outta there when you arrived,or did they do that after they hauled you away in the leo car?also,did you have any connects phone #'s in your cell? another thing i'd do if i were you,is when you get all of this taken care of,have your address on you license be your moms address,that way they have no way of trackin you down and investigating you after you get all this taken care of. ever since i had my license i've always had my moms address on it..i was told to do this by an old hippie dude i know. alright,this message is kinda long,time to push the post button =) hit me back bro,nice to see youre out. -peace

Ya man definitely sucks, But hay fjk it right. I am going to still push forward. And if i am staying at my folks place ill have the money rolling in for a great lawyer. Cant wait to find something to dismiss this charge. And yeah i have my address at my pops house always have always will. And no moor leases with my name god dammit. But thanks for the kind works bro. Iv bin waiting for your rant. Knew you'd have my back .LOL But some moor fluffy buns i just heard about. One of my so called best friends is sleeping with that crazy nail fungus... ewwww man i h8 people that claim to be your friends.

The part that made me so angry was the part that says she will call the cops if you don't date her. I had my ex do something similar, problem was I don't grow in my house LOL, she ended up gettiing arrested for DUI (which I just got arrested for too LOL). Anyways what is up with these people, "go out with me or I call the cops". Gee, show a little pride and dignity. Plus wouldn't they rather just find someone that wants to be with them, you know live a happy life with someone who is going to be there for you....If you have to threaten someone to go out with them what does that say about them? Pathetic IMO, get some pride and move on people.

And Timmy I was fired up yesterday, no need to get her back with plants....just send her a photo of your son every week...good luck. It sucks but you will be OK, I think you already caught a break, plus you work and have a child, and no priors. But now you must be safe and careful at all times. Once you get arrested once the second can't be far and then the third...it has a way of building up after a while. Meaning you got you're first real charge and you have to live with it. LEO will also run your plates every now and again and see what you were arrested for and BAM. So be safe and keep those positive thoughts coming.

PS:
Smoking mom has used up all her soap to wash out your guys mouths in this thread....we will be taking up a charity drive to help her afford some more soap LOL.

O ya bro, i know... And looks like ill be taking everything out of my name.

LOL, iv tookin care of them.
CasualGrower said:
Well they did leave the 2 seedlings LOL.... Go get them in the woods asap. Let Mother Nature take care of them.... no sense in having the goon squad come back and finding them adding more charges.

whatever you do,express to that lawyor that you dont want these charges to stick.and yea bro,when/if you get pulled over,they'll be all on your *beep*
i cant believe your boy seen what she did to you and decided to start messin with her. thats why to be totally honest with ya,when frowing..i dont mess with anybody besides my weedman..thats it.you just cant trust anybody these days..its kinda sad.i have alot of people i'd love to hit up and see whats up with em...but i just dont trust anybody anymore. (i've had a so called friend do the same thing to me when i broke up with one of my ex's)but yea,so are you gonna just take a break from growin or are you gonna try to see if you can get them babies out and finished on time?

ya know,i was just standin here cookin my roman noodles and...did they show you a search warrant b-4 going into your house? if not,then i think this would be grounds for a dismissal

snuggles said:
PS:
Smoking mom has used up all her soap to wash out your guys mouths in this thread....we will be taking up a charity drive to help her afford some more soap LOL.

Man I'm tellin ya. :spit:

Seriously, we pride ourselves on keeping MP clean. Some cooperation would be nice. No more foul language or I'll just delete the whole dang thing. :rolleyes:

lol,ive never seen a forum so worried about swear words (i love this place to death but come on...) we're all (or should be) adults in here,as if you've never heard someone cuss b-4..i think as long as i replace a swear word with "*beep*" or "****"i should have no worrys of being kicked off the forum or have any messages from a mod telling me to not swear.if theres a filter for it,then whats the big deal?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
lol,ive never seen a forum so worried about swear words (i love this place to death but come on...) we're all (or should be) adults in here,as if you've never heard someone cuss b-4..i think as long as i replace a swear word with "*beep*" or "****"i should have no worrys of being kicked off the forum or have any messages from a mod telling me to not swear.if theres a filter for it,then whats the big deal?

Just doing my job and following the rules that have been set up. Plus I am bored today and don't have anything to do but give you guys grief. :rolleyes: :p

Dude, Hate to be the buzz kill here, but when she said she was going to call Johnny law why on earth did you not dispose of the evidence? Dude, no weed, no jail time. A little common sense and precaution could of saved you a whole lot of time and heartache.

forgive me for putting my info here but i just wanted you to know that I kow exactly what will happen next from very intimate knowledge.

1. They took your phone for a reason. The phone will be cloned before returned and monitored/RECORDED until formal charges are pressed and even during the trial(if there is one). I suggest strongly you get a new phone, through a new carrier, but keep your original phone active just dont use it, or use it and NEVER mention cannibis in any way shape or form.. Its probably a sealed warrent which you wont find out about until you go to court, might explain the length of time it took to get you processed (thanks to our beloved Patriot Act this can actualy take place.....F$^&(#). Everything you say and do is fair game from this point on.

2. your computer hard drive will also be cloned. Though they may do a very basic search of its contents, forensic technology is quite expensive and the cost is usually not incurred unless they get a wiff of a distribution conspiracy.

because of the laws in texas and the cost of prosecution of cultivation crimes unless they get some wiff of being able to take down a criminal conspiricy or distribution they usually do the bare minimum.

first offense, and depending on the weight and number of plants your charges will likely be reduced to a simple possesion charge or if you elect jury trial probably dismissed.

you willbe fine....sorry that this incident has happened to you.

I am not a lawyer and can offer no legal advice. My experince comes from my forensics background in technology. I have done alot of work throughout the south including texas within the judicial system..

Disclaimer***** I AM NOT A COP, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY*** I OPERATE A COMPUTER FORENSICS AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING FIRM***WE MOSTLY DEAL WITH THE LEGAL INDUSTRY AND THEREFORE SEE THES TYPES OF PROSECUTIONS FIRSTHAND......

Latest posts

Back