So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude i cant change the past, i dated her for aver 2 years and i know her i juast did not think she would do it. Honistly thats the only person i can think that did it. But im still not 100% on it so dont jump me yet....
Neo drives a geo said:
Well, you got it.

Ok i love the link but which one should i pick. There are like 4 that sare from Houston. One says lifetime member should i go with him?? If anyone has any suggestions or history with this thing thin HELP. I just want to be prepared.

so if they know about this forum now,we should prolly all be on our toes,just in case they try pullin some b.s.

I ain't jumping on nobody. I ain't mad at you. I just don't see why anyone would take that risk over getting rid of a plant. Would it of been so bad i leo came over and you showed them the spot where the plant had been? You would be upset that you lost your plant, but you lost them anyways. And you said this girl has a record of DESTROYING all your stuff. why is it hard to believe that she'd snitch?

Well actually no. They prob cant do anything but read. And most already think there are some onhere. But the server is in a dif country so they cant do anything....

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
so if they know about this forum now,we should prolly all be on our toes,just in case they try pullin some b.s.

Pondering the shoulda, coulda, woulda's aren't gonna help matters now. I am sure timmy realizes this now.

Let's get back on track now, thanks. :D

Becouse she still loves me and my son and still trys to visit him. She might be crazy but never thoght she would do this. Its just that not alot of people know about my grow and she is the only one that would do it. But i donmt know.. You see when she said that we werent breaking up it was a previous break up. When we actually broke up she seemed to no care as much.
Neo drives a geo said:
I ain't jumping on nobody. I ain't mad at you. I just don't see why anyone would take that risk over getting rid of a plant. Would it of been so bad i leo came over and you showed them the spot where the plant had been? You would be upset that you lost your plant, but you lost them anyways. And you said this girl has a record of DESTROYING all your stuff. why is it hard to believe that she'd snitch?

lol,i like your new signature i think it should be " dont get cought..and if you start fightin with your girl and she threaten to snitch..get the plants outta your house,a.s.a.p" =)

okay let me expand a little.

you cancelled your phone (which was bad) the reason is that the warrant probably covers any phone thereafter recieved by the carrier(sprint,nextel, the warrants are usually vendor specific.. Thats why i said get a new carrier. They woud have to get a new warrant for the new carrier when/if they ever found out.

But you got a prepaid...best thing you could do...bravo.... the prepaid cellular business does not fall into the same catorgories as our other wireless carriers. Getting a warrant for a prepaid phone is damn near impossible because of the private owners respect peoples privacy more and fight to not give up the info.

now the bad news..... Your computer holds everything you have ever done on it, i dont care if you wiped it out, formatted it, reloaded it, used a data scrubber.... the data is there, and specialized data forensic tools can find it wit no problem. Every website, email, instant message, picture, and yes blogging is there for them to find. They can use any of this information gathered to prosecute and add charges to YOU, and YOU alone!

(if anyone needs info on how the only real way to destroy your data will be please let me know.

The good news is that to call a company like mine to get involved and retrieve the information requires 40K right off the bat, and data recovery can be in the hundreds of thousands easily. This is good news to you because most law enforcement agencies dont have that type of cash laying around so they choose wisely. There is usually something additional like the guy had 200 plants in his house, or he owned several properties, or something that proves he is a bigger fish than, no offense,,, but a kid growing somw pot for personal use.

For the people on here I would say this, keep to the rules and youll be fine. The rules on this site seem to address anything that you could get busted for, like selling,, They are not looking for simple growers, they want the distribution network This site might get noticed and then attempted to be used to spark other investigations but highly doubt it and feel they would be quickly noticed and identified...

To protect the seedbanks I would not use thier name, or at least their whole name in posts. Doc C. Nerve, and boutique would be better refrences.

keep your head up bro...
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.~ Fred Jung (blow)

yes they can. Only up to the point that the computer was siezed. They have everything prior to that on the hard disk. retrieving it is a different story....

There are several misconceptions as to what can truly make the data unrecoverable, and what data is actually there. to put it bluntly....Everything you ever did is there......believe me.

give me 20 minutes with your computer and I could tell yu things even your momma didnt know about you.... Ive been in the tech forensics field for about 5 years now. Its amazin what you find out about people through thier computers.

Thing is about the phone, it was pay as you go and it was time to pay the day i got out and i wanted the money and did not want to pay for something i couldent use so i just callled them and told them to place it on hold.. And plese PM me on how to destroy all data. I am a pC nerd and thoght i knew.
New_2_Chronic said:
okay let me expand a little.

you cancelled your phone (which was bad) the reason is that the warrant probably covers any phone thereafter recieved by the carrier(sprint,nextel, the warrants are usually vendor specific.. Thats why i said get a new carrier. They woud have to get a new warrant for the new carrier when/if they ever found out.

But you got a prepaid...best thing you could do...bravo.... the prepaid cellular business does not fall into the same catorgories as our other wireless carriers. Getting a warrant for a prepaid phone is damn near impossible because of the private owners respect peoples privacy more and fight to not give up the info.

now the bad news..... Your computer holds everything you have ever done on it, i dont care if you wiped it out, formatted it, reloaded it, used a data scrubber.... the data is there, and specialized data forensic tools can find it wit no problem. Every website, email, instant message, picture, and yes blogging is there for them to find. They can use any of this information gathered to prosecute and add charges to YOU, and YOU alone!

(if anyone needs info on how the only real way to destroy your data will be please let me know.

The good news is that to call a company like mine to get involved and retrieve the information requires 40K right off the bat, and data recovery can be in the hundreds of thousands easily. This is good news to you because most law enforcement agencies dont have that type of cash laying around so they choose wisely. There is usually something additional like the guy had 200 plants in his house, or he owned several properties, or something that proves he is a bigger fish than, no offense,,, but a kid growing somw pot for personal use.

For the people on here I would say this, keep to the rules and youll be fine. The rules on this site seem to address anything that you could get busted for, like selling,, They are not looking for simple growers, they want the distribution network This site might get noticed and then attempted to be used to spark other investigations but highly doubt it and feel they would be quickly noticed and identified...

To protect the seedbanks I would not use thier name, or at least their whole name in posts. Doc C. Nerve, and boutique would be better refrences.

Latest posts

Back