So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin Crazy
New_2_Chronic said:
give me 20 minutes with your computer and I could tell yu things even your momma didnt know about you.... Ive been in the tech forensics field for about 5 years now. Its amazin what you find out about people through thier computers.

i just wanted to add that te tools that I use to data recovery cost on the neighborhood of 250K so data recovery is not cheap. State officials in my experince have seldom requested full data analysis but you can bet your bottom dollar if you go federal they will pay whatever it takes....

Hay any info is good info.... /thanks alot bro. You are an acet to this forum.. Bet no one could ever find out your stuff.... LOL

i havent,but it'd be the place i'd go to if i needed one.i'll bet they'd have a tendency (how ever you spell it) to be more understanding with your case.i think they pay norml to bring them clients

SmokinMom said:
Ask snuggles, he may have.

I talked to a bunch in my area. Best advice call them all tell them your story...most are up to a free consultation...pick the best in your mind. I actually ended up going with a friend of mine but I still have all these other lawyers in my phone. I still don't know what is going on with me so it is tough for me to actually know which lawyer I will be using. I made the paper but haven't been served any papers yet, haven't seen anything so I will let you know if I go with a Norml lawyer. Just make sure to get a lawyer, if he is not from norml, that knows his drug laws.

And yes data is always on your computer, deleting and changing password info isn't going to do much at all. Good luck!!

toke@smoke420 said:
keep your head up bro...
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.~ Fred Jung (blow)
Great quote...one of my favs.
icon14.gif
Keep your head up Timmy!

Yeah i know but it will keep thim from invading my emails and what not...

Timmyjg6 said:
Yeah i know but it will keep thim from invading my emails and what not...

I don't know if you have mj card or not bro but I go to these patient rights meeting & the lady running it is very cool I could ask if she knows a good atterney. Let me know ok.

Naw i dont think they have those in Texas. But sure if you know one in houston texas it would be cool..
KGB30 said:
I don't know if you have mj card or not bro but I go to these patient rights meeting & the lady running it is very cool I could ask if she knows a good atterney. Let me know ok.

Timmyjg6 said:
Naw i dont think they have those in Texas. But sure if you know one in houston texas it would be cool..

I'll talk to her & get back to you

snuggles said:
The part that made me so angry was the part that says she will call the cops if you don't date her. I had my ex do something similar, problem was I don't grow in my house LOL, she ended up gettiing arrested for DUI (which I just got arrested for too LOL). Anyways what is up with these people, "go out with me or I call the cops". Gee, show a little pride and dignity. Plus wouldn't they rather just find someone that wants to be with them, you know live a happy life with someone who is going to be there for you....If you have to threaten someone to go out with them what does that say about them? Pathetic IMO, get some pride and move on people.

And Timmy I was fired up yesterday, no need to get her back with plants....just send her a photo of your son every week...good luck. It sucks but you will be OK, I think you already caught a break, plus you work and have a child, and no priors. But now you must be safe and careful at all times. Once you get arrested once the second can't be far and then the third...it has a way of building up after a while. Meaning you got you're first real charge and you have to live with it. LEO will also run your plates every now and again and see what you were arrested for and BAM. So be safe and keep those positive thoughts coming.

PS:
Smoking mom has used up all her soap to wash out your guys mouths in this thread....we will be taking up a charity drive to help her afford some more soap LOL.

You are so right.Snuggles never truer words spoken.....Leo does mess with you.. but as soon as he SEES that you are a good person and a good father after awhile they will leave you alone.....
try not to worry to much...it always works out.
stay safe

All right bro I drove over & talk to her this the name of the person you need to contact Noel Davis she stated she is handling patients rights in your area but she olnly had a name. Your directory will help you. I gave Lunette my number if she gives me a call then I'll let you know ok bro. Noel Davis knows someone as a atterney for you. I hpe thius helps.. You have help me out so I owed you one. Have a good night bro.

But seriously dude, I wasn't tryin to ruffle feathers earlier. What you really should do is never use this account again. Honestly. If they have your PC then they can find out your email and go to the "Forgot password" page. Changed the password to your Email? Smooth sailing right? Wrong. All you need in most cases to get a password from an Email provider is Email Address, Birthday, and the answer to your secret question. They start to go through your old files and find out that your pet's name is pookie. Not too hard from there. They are the law so getting your birthday isn't going to be too hard. I would create another account under a secret alias.

Latest posts

Back