So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another reason to never save any of your passwords in your web browser. Sorry to hear about the bust Timmy you got my support man.

hey timmy, i totally know how it feels to be you. i got busted sellin and it was like my perfectly normal life took a huge turn for the worst. woke up workin on a college degree and a good job, went to sleep with a felony and lots of charges. i got interrogated for 4 hours, they charged me with possession, trafficking, distribution, and paraphernalia. the best advice i could give to you would be just to keep your head up. its hard at times with the popo trying to scare you, but if you stay positive and are honest with them, they can make a lot of it go away. i had to meet with narcotics officers three times a week since january and on june 13 (friday the 13th!!!!) the prosecutor dismissed everything. keep your chin up. my heart goes out to you because i know how it feels with all this **** thrown at you all of a sudden.

well timmy ,,glad your not letting fungus toes get you totally down again keep your chin up friend ,,you seem to have a handle on this ,,,goodluck :peace:

Thanks a bunch bro. Im looking into as of right now...

KGB30 said:
All right bro I drove over & talk to her this the name of the person you need to contact Noel Davis she stated she is handling patients rights in your area but she olnly had a name. Your directory will help you. I gave Lunette my number if she gives me a call then I'll let you know ok bro. Noel Davis knows someone as a atterney for you. I hpe thius helps.. You have help me out so I owed you one. Have a good night bro.

sorry timmy to hear of all your troubles but it sounds like your gonna be ok. You done anything with those seedlings yet?

New_2_Chronic said:
okay let me expand a little.

you cancelled your phone (which was bad) the reason is that the warrant probably covers any phone thereafter recieved by the carrier(sprint,nextel, the warrants are usually vendor specific.. Thats why i said get a new carrier. They woud have to get a new warrant for the new carrier when/if they ever found out.

But you got a prepaid...best thing you could do...bravo.... the prepaid cellular business does not fall into the same catorgories as our other wireless carriers. Getting a warrant for a prepaid phone is damn near impossible because of the private owners respect peoples privacy more and fight to not give up the info.

now the bad news..... Your computer holds everything you have ever done on it, i dont care if you wiped it out, formatted it, reloaded it, used a data scrubber.... the data is there, and specialized data forensic tools can find it wit no problem. Every website, email, instant message, picture, and yes blogging is there for them to find. They can use any of this information gathered to prosecute and add charges to YOU, and YOU alone!

(if anyone needs info on how the only real way to destroy your data will be please let me know.

The good news is that to call a company like mine to get involved and retrieve the information requires 40K right off the bat, and data recovery can be in the hundreds of thousands easily. This is good news to you because most law enforcement agencies dont have that type of cash laying around so they choose wisely. There is usually something additional like the guy had 200 plants in his house, or he owned several properties, or something that proves he is a bigger fish than, no offense,,, but a kid growing somw pot for personal use.

For the people on here I would say this, keep to the rules and youll be fine. The rules on this site seem to address anything that you could get busted for, like selling,, They are not looking for simple growers, they want the distribution network This site might get noticed and then attempted to be used to spark other investigations but highly doubt it and feel they would be quickly noticed and identified...

To protect the seedbanks I would not use thier name, or at least their whole name in posts. Doc C. Nerve, and boutique would be better refrences.

..."FULL" data recovery.... but the fact is "ANY" above average techy can recover a vast amount of information, even from a formatted drive, 'without' any very expensive equiptment.
I'm afraid your laptop is an open journal of your internet activity timmy.

Well actually if you forget your password than they will email it to you. And iv changed my email on this site and my email password. Plus, what are they going to bust me with, not growing. Talking about marijuana. Im not doing anything wrong, just talking. Ill put my full name and adress on here and i asher you nothing will happin.

Neo drives a geo said:
But seriously dude, I wasn't tryin to ruffle feathers earlier. What you really should do is never use this account again. Honestly. If they have your PC then they can find out your email and go to the "Forgot password" page. Changed the password to your Email? Smooth sailing right? Wrong. All you need in most cases to get a password from an Email provider is Email Address, Birthday, and the answer to your secret question. They start to go through your old files and find out that your pet's name is pookie. Not too hard from there. They are the law so getting your birthday isn't going to be too hard. I would create another account under a secret alias.

Thing is i wasent on that laptop most of the time. I dont have internet at my place so when i was on it wasent there.

Hick said:
..."FULL" data recovery.... but the fact is "ANY" above average techy can recover a vast amount of information, even from a formatted drive, 'without' any very expensive equiptment.
I'm afraid your laptop is an open journal of your internet activity timmy.

Sorry bud we were just trying to get you to laugh...you can't beat yourself up over this. I know how it feels to an extent, going through my own legal issues now too. And you know you just got to realize we can all say this and that about the situation, but we aren't the cops or lawyers so just leave it at that. So just do your best to continue life as normal...it's hard but it's going to get you down more. Like I said if you need help with a lawyer I would be more than willing to do some googling for you, cover more ground you know? Plus do you know anybody in the legal system? Know any cops that you can trust, meaning any buddies in Law Enforcement? Any lawyers? Anyone at all?

Get in touch with any lawyers yet?

Not as of yet, but iv e-mailed a few. And My father knows a few that hes talking to. And i am not down! I am actually in a great mood. I am moving back to my parents, in my old nayborhood and going to have some dough rolling in. No bills, hell yeah! Iv bin spending 700 a month on rent, 275 to electricity, 60 to cable and groc. So now i get all that. So i am looking for a good lawyer, and i am going to fight this!

EVERYTHING that was accessed, typed in, sites visited, account information, PW, pictures, ect. ect. is available to them. Whether you were at home or in BFE.

Timmyjg6 said:
Thanks a bunch bro. Im looking into as of right now...

Lunette is a good person she fights for patients rights & doesn't even smoke. If she calls me with the number I'll get back to you with it. I know it is to be in trouble been there done it too many times but God always managed to have someone to help me and help me grow up. I thanks God I had so many good people who took time out of there busy life just to help & be a good role model for.

What i ment was, i was not on that computer mos of the time...
Hick said:
EVERYTHING that was accessed, typed in, sites visited, account information, PW, pictures, ect. ect. is available to them. Whether you were at home or in BFE.

I found this guy threw NORML, he looks pretty good. Im going to have a consultaton with him in a few days.
KGB30 said:
Lunette is a good person she fights for patients rights & doesn't even smoke. If she calls me with the number I'll get back to you with it. I know it is to be in trouble been there done it too many times but God always managed to have someone to help me and help me grow up. I thanks God I had so many good people who took time out of there busy life just to help & be a good role model for.

New_2_Chronic said:
okay let me expand a little.

now the bad news..... Your computer holds everything you have ever done on it, i dont care if you wiped it out, formatted it, reloaded it, used a data scrubber.... the data is there, and specialized data forensic tools can find it wit no problem. Every website, email, instant message, picture, and yes blogging is there for them to find. They can use any of this information gathered to prosecute and add charges to YOU, and YOU alone!

(if anyone needs info on how the only real way to destroy your data will be please let me know.

That isn't completely true. If you run linux you can always use
hxxp://dban.sourceforge.net/

Theoretically there is still a possibility to retrieve the data but it is so small and the cost would be so astronomical that for the purpose of this discussion it would be safe to say that data recovery from the disc would be impossible. This program even has the ability to meet and exceed DoD specifications for data destruction. The only other step to ensure complete destruction of the data is to complete destroy the medium that its been stored on.

Out of curiosity what data retrivial tools are you using that cost 250k? An SPM can be had for as little as 15000.

Beg to differ my friend. Conspiracy. Especially since you have such a recent charge. But hey, that's your thing.

Timmyjg6 said:
Well actually if you forget your password than they will email it to you. And iv changed my email on this site and my email password. Plus, what are they going to bust me with, not growing. Talking about marijuana. Im not doing anything wrong, just talking. Ill put my full name and adress on here and i asher you nothing will happin.

Latest posts

Back