So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i beg to differ,have you seen his strawberry cough plant? how the heck could he dispose of that monster? he probably didnt think she'd actually snitch....dont worry though..i can tell what kinda person timmy is..and i think he'll have the situation taken care of..hes a samrt dude,just got dealt some bad luck is all.

Bad luck is right. But, there is always a way to dispose of it. If it meant keeping me out of jail, chopping down a beautiful 6 footer would be a no brainer.

Man people talk alot. Dosent mean i am going to kill my own babys, Id ned proof she was going to do it.
Neo drives a geo said:
Dude, Hate to be the buzz kill here, but when she said she was going to call Johnny law why on earth did you not dispose of the evidence? Dude, no weed, no jail time. A little common sense and precaution could of saved you a whole lot of time and heartache.

Thanks bro, but i already know this all. For 1 i canceled my phone as soon as i got home. Already got a prepaid one to replace. And im glad you stoped to help educate. Any moor info would be apreciated...

New_2_Chronic said:
forgive me for putting my info here but i just wanted you to know that I kow exactly what will happen next from very intimate knowledge.

1. They took your phone for a reason. The phone will be cloned before returned and monitored/RECORDED until formal charges are pressed and even during the trial(if there is one). I suggest strongly you get a new phone, through a new carrier, but keep your original phone active just dont use it, or use it and NEVER mention cannibis in any way shape or form.. Its probably a sealed warrent which you wont find out about until you go to court, might explain the length of time it took to get you processed (thanks to our beloved Patriot Act this can actualy take place.....F$^&(#). Everything you say and do is fair game from this point on.

2. your computer hard drive will also be cloned. Though they may do a very basic search of its contents, forensic technology is quite expensive and the cost is usually not incurred unless they get a wiff of a distribution conspiracy.

because of the laws in texas and the cost of prosecution of cultivation crimes unless they get some wiff of being able to take down a criminal conspiricy or distribution they usually do the bare minimum.

first offense, and depending on the weight and number of plants your charges will likely be reduced to a simple possesion charge or if you elect jury trial probably dismissed.

you willbe fine....sorry that this incident has happened to you.

I am not a lawyer and can offer no legal advice. My experince comes from my forensics background in technology. I have done alot of work throughout the south including texas within the judicial system..

Disclaimer***** I AM NOT A COP, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY*** I OPERATE A COMPUTER FORENSICS AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING FIRM***WE MOSTLY DEAL WITH THE LEGAL INDUSTRY AND THEREFORE SEE THES TYPES OF PROSECUTIONS FIRSTHAND......

Just like i saiud before, i had no idea she would do it
Neo drives a geo said:
Bad luck is right. But, there is always a way to dispose of it. If it meant keeping me out of jail, chopping down a beautiful 6 footer would be a no brainer.

whaaaat the *beep* do you think theyre gonna come on here and try bustin some people now? did you have it set up on your comp. so when you come to this website,your already logged on?

Yeah i had firefox and all my passwords saved. But iv already went and changed all my passwords..
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
whaaaat the *beep* do you think theyre gonna come on here and try bustin some people now? did you have it set up on your comp. so when you come to this website,your already logged on?

If any one has any suggestions for lawyers i am glad to hear. Like what should i look for in a lawyer or how do i find one....??????

oh no *beep* i have firefox now too,it came with this modem i had to buy for this comp. anyways,so you changed your email passwords also then right?

I went to the site but i have no idea where to go from there if any one could drop me a link id be thankful..

SmokinMom said:
Look for a lawyer on norml.

O ya, changed everything....
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
oh no *beep* i have firefox now too,it came with this modem i had to buy for this comp. anyways,so you changed your email passwords also then right?

this makes me think of the tv show `weeds` where they all tryed to frame whats her name :) 2 bad ya couldnt turn it around on her say they were hers an when ya`ll broke up she just left em `honest leo i thought she was comeing back for HER house plants.

Latest posts

Back