So what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omnigr- ok cool. wow really half way through flowering? at least u got that far, how far does that set them back or slow progress?

Go figure only two days after transplanting again it seems like things are worse, this showed up on 2nd set almost over night i think it was begining to show before but didnt think it would look this bad after the transplant, what is goin on? :(

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

whats your PH?, and did you water them when you transplanted with ph adjusted water? They look dry to me.

legalize freedom- i actually gave them a good watering with a ph of 6.5, this is driving me crazy i know i need to simplify this just cant find it

Just focus on new growth and how it is looking...I hve had plants get those spots on their lower leaves and after transplanting into better soil all the new growth was fine and things corrected themselves....remember that MJ is a weed and it pretty resilient...it takes a lot to straight up kill it...I found this especially true with seedlings and clones....they take a lickin and keep on tickin...

Hamster im gonna take your word for it im thinking those spots were inevitable at that point so again thank you, new growth is still ok, you're givin me hope man!!!!

yeah ham is right...they are probably just a little stressed from the move is all

Alright, Im hoping so, i just got my ph up down solution too but the ph hasnt seemed to be the problem according to the test meter, i will be doing another test after the next watering, checking runoff, wich i didnt do after the transplant. like i said your awesome im gonna try to stay cool and let her run course i'll be posting updates, and prob more questions haha. Thanks

Stinky.....

shoot me a reply if this worked, whadda ya think?

Hopefully, the attachment method worked.

JMAN

yea it worked, nice, doesnt look like you had many problems, if so how did you get past the issues im having? they look good and it looks like there is some growth showing, are they in 12/12? nice setup.

nice puffin, nice and bushy! I just pinched mine! and things are looking better too. We'll see! I think i may have a male but just because it doesnt have that purple under the stems doesnt necessarily mean its a male does it or can u really not tell till flowering?

But good luck, lookin good, btw what lights you using?

yea i figured i shouldnt judge right now, i know you wont see anything for sure until 12/12......and i know i would be able to tell at that point. just curious about the stems. males i had before didnt have the purple like the females, but i guess that doesnt mean much.....

What nutes and system did u use going about this one?

oh yea thats it from the start huh.......what do u think you will be using once you start feeeding?

PuffinNugs said:
not really sure just if i notice that they need alittle pick me up or something. i am going to test it on one plant at a time and make sure they dont burn. but they are a month and half old and that stuff says it feeds for 3 months. i found a new place and picked up some regular nute-less soil for the next batch so i wont have to worry about it.

heres alittle pic of my lonely runt, its getting nailed by the led now, may be a bit to close :giggle:

Should you not beable to get that led right down 2-3" off the plant..
:confused: :confused: :confused: .... all the grows i see with leds are beautiful till they reach 18" then they get all striny and spindaly.. due to the low penetration??
just a couple questions i thought i would throw in there..
NICE GIRLS by the way..
LH

PuffinNugs said:
not really sure just if i notice that they need alittle pick me up or something. i am going to test it on one plant at a time and make sure they dont burn. but they are a month and half old and that stuff says it feeds for 3 months. i found a new place and picked up some regular nute-less soil for the next batch so i wont have to worry about it.

heres alittle pic of my lonely runt, its getting nailed by the led now, may be a bit to close :giggle:

yea i agree thats a smart way to go about it, they are only a month and a half? wow!!!

Beautiful Puffin, you are rockin that LED setup. I have been seeing them more at our local hydro shop; I never use to believe in them but you made me a believer. Your plants are so frickin healthy; I love it!!

yeah man, that first one looks like it will grow into one big bud...sweet. You have them under your HID now right?

they look beautiful puffin good work. that one looks like its going to be one huge bud, if not all of them haha. dont know much about the led's but they look very nice, seem to be workin for you...

JW what temps and RH do you keep them at, and how can you or do you regulate that in the dark period? Also what do you do for ventilation?

Latest posts

Back