So what do you think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any extra advise? i retransplanted into nuteless soil about a wk and a half ago due to nute burn and issues from miracle grow 3 month feed. things are looking way better, i just pinched them and they are both about 3 1/2 wks now. i need to retransplant again into 5g buckets for good but im not sure if that is too soon from the last one, also when do you think would be a good time to start feeding again i have neptunes harvest fish emulsion and im not sure when to start with that? any suggestions? :rolleyes:

how they lookin? the fist two are the same one

Hockey and More 034.jpg

Hockey and More 036.jpg

Hockey and More 035.jpg

You cld probably start them on some light nutes..maybe 1/4 strength and watch for nute burn...I hve no experience with those nutes you hve though...

again here is my dinky setup, i also have an oscilating fan for intake and ventilation at closet door. the nutes im using are organic

Hockey and More 037.jpg

Hockey and More 038.jpg

PuffinNugs said:
in veg they were around 78-85 degrees with just a small fan in there. vor ventilation i just let the door cracked a little. since it was winter time i have very low humidty and tried all i could to fix but it was a worthless fight and gave up.
flowering is in the basement, much colder around 60-75 depending on i lights are on and time of day, around 15% humdity
i dont know what happened but today a gave them a little water with like 1/100th stregth blooming nutes and am stressing out over what is happening now

i posted a thread here if you want to see the pictures.

im doin petty much the same for ventilation but for humidity i went out and got a 30$ humidifier keeps it around 40-50. Where im at and the winter my whole place has 10% humidity

Latest posts

Back