Soil Growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imsoborednow

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have been flowering these wonderful plants for about a year!
Ive lost some of my noobness me thinks.....maybe
I have some questions about soil...?

When I began flowering last year I had in place a ecotechnics CO2 regulator and results where not bad (I think) Yealds were approx 1 1/2 oz per plant ( I flower 6 @ about a 20" height in 1m2 area (36'' x 48'')with a 400 son-t on a 12/12. I have been using a Miracle -grow fert which I use every other watering the NPK is 15/30/15. The plants are placed into a 10 litre bucket the soil being standard multi purpose compost bought from a local store.(the ol' 3 for a tenner offer). While the 1 1/2oz yealds were satifactory with this set-up ....my CO2 has run out....:( .....Yealds are now down to !oz per plant.!!

I was thinking (it hurts)....How can I improve yealds....everything else like temps and humidity I have addressed....and currently have a running temp of between 20 c and 26 c . humidity 60/70%
The one thing I have not done anything to is the soil......I was hoping that you might know what'll make the difference......I want to hit that magic 2oz pp....if poss....I have just found some more Co2 so will be hooking that up again in a couple of days.:D

Ive read a few posts ... but everyone seems to have a different idea:( (aint it always the way.......) guano etc?.......I have some nuits left over from a failed bubbler attempt (sensi bloom a + b. by advanced nuits) Question....would this hydro mix be OK for soil? or is it too strong?What strength? Maybe I should use different soil?

Oh yeah....Im not in the states either so things like fox farms etc are only available by paying extortionate postage prices on e-bay as they are not availble in blighty!........

Currently flowering White Widow and Northern Lights.......I dont veg ...my mate does that as I have odour control and he dont...( i take them when there the right size)....just flower.....rotating 3 plants every month (or there abouts)....

Latest posts

Back