Someone call a plumber..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonfiction16

Reaction score
Can someone please help! What is a good method of cleaning a glass pipe? It's a dumb question, i know, but we all start somewhere. :D

boil it in water it stinks if theres alot of resin but it will clear most of it out u can also strain out the resin from it if u like resin i dont like resin too much personally yup peace

nonfiction16 said:
Can someone please help! What is a good method of cleaning a glass pipe? It's a dumb question, i know, but we all start somewhere. :D
Get yourself some Isopropyl alcohol and that sucker will be clean as brand new. :D

rubbing alcohol and salt then wash it off wit water to take the rubbing alcohol and salt smell away your pipe should look as good as new

one time when i was selling a pipe...I got a regullar plastic (ziplock) bag and filled it with Isopropyl alcohol shook it around around a little....and then the alcohol turns really black if it is dirty..then i let it sit all night....

Latest posts

Back