something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, now its ten pages with the last page saying he's laughing. I've been laughing at this... like, you guys have gone on for ten pages and undoubtedly kept saying I am still arrogant. I'm tired of getting emails so im unsubscribing and not looking back here again

it really is sad that you guys did this.

:rofl: LMFAO :rofl:

kid... I bet you don't have too many friends, do you? ? ?

E-mail who's doing that? We did this? When someone says any thing on this forum, whether it being about lights,soil or whatever people do responds to it. It maybe be wrong or not what the poster wanted to hear.I know we are not your equal,but damn what did you really expect? To put up a post and in that post you tell them not to responds. You sound fairly intelligent you should have expect this. What is sad, is that you could have met some really cool people here but you chose the route you did.
POK Good luck in your endeavors, but if you ever decide to come back I am sure you would be welcomed.

priestofknowledge said:
wow, now its ten pages with the last page saying he's laughing. I've been laughing at this... like, you guys have gone on for ten pages and undoubtedly kept saying I am still arrogant. I'm tired of getting emails so im unsubscribing and not looking back here again

Buh-bye,now you'll have time to save the world...

priestofknowledge said:
I'm tired of getting emails so im unsubscribing and not looking back here again

:rofl: LMFAO... the tool had instant notification by email every time someone posted on this thread... ya... O K , there, Mr. Intelligence...

guess ya didn't realize that after the first, say... 170? :rolleyes:

If you would veiw other threads in this forum besides this one you would see that this is not what we do. You come in here with a thread downgrading people and this is what you get. Try this in any forum and you get the same response. In fact try it in a libary full of smart people and see what happens. People do not want to hear "I'm so smart and your not". Not in those words, but obvisiously this is how it was taken. Take the time to reread your own post and maybe you see you approached wrong. It happens, we are human and you are human. A realization and an appolliage could of ended this 9 pages ago, but you insist on ranting and raving. You plant the seed and this is what you get.

I always enjoy a thought-provoking discussion. I thought alot on this thread. I am a little facinated. Cannot help it. POK, sorry you got such a bum rap. Life is a journey- live it your best, and reap its sweet rewards. :)

priestofknowledge said:

I honestly pity POK

It seems it has the inability to understand the simplest of things, Yimmy hit it when the word 'fun' was typed, we have had fun, it seems POK does not understand what fun is.

POK says he has been laughing at this, it doesnt understand we have been laughing with each other, as a collective, we have enjoyed our interactions, we have something POK will never gain in its life, we have camaraderie.

POK must live in a very lonely cold empty place.

On a brighter note :-

5 billion years and the sun will supanova and all will end, so enjoy your glimse of mortality while you can.

priestofknowledge said:
dude, it's called scientific logic. I do not have racing thought... I learn what I think about. If something hits my mind, instead of theorizing it on my arm chair I pick up a book, google, or wikipedia.

And I am not going insane... I simply find very little spunk in my step from recent disappointments. One being the forum trolls on this site. Maybe the idea of me having things figured out should pass by your head before you make suggestions. I always try to deduce the amount of intellect in those before posting something that they already know. PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING you guys posted, I already knew and was annoyed by. I was not looking for advice, simply people. And then advice maybe if those people are older intellectuals.

And grrr... to say I'll grow out of this means you have no comprehension at all about what I am saying.

Flamer! C'mon, total flamer.

priestofknowledge said:
I don't need "friends," I have too many acquaintances that you guys would call friends always wanting to hang out with me.

:rofl: I think.... I just almost choked on my own tongue....:rofl:

priestofknowledge said:
It is very difficult to come by logic, open-mindedness, and drive in one person. It's always either a driven businessman, a logical scientist, an open-minded degenerate. Or a two thing combo where the person is smart and open minded, but sits around without using his talent or something. Having all three makes you almost on a higher power level than people. It's like you spend all your free time being disappointed.

Seems logical that I am now driven to give you a very openminded...

Adios!

Lesson learned = Scientifically speaking, swimming with piranhas isn't so smart.

Yup. Read that in a book once.

13495headupbutt.jpg

NorCalHal said:
Now, don't get all butthurt, as I am not tryin' to slam u at all. Believe me, I understand and have met and known folks just like you man. Great Thinkers. You really need to go to Berkeley.

There is nothing great at all about a bunch of people sitting around having "devine" thoughts unless they can take those thoughts and be productive and proactive with them. It is all self-centered, egotistical, self-ritcheous behavior and that is it. Having "intelligence" doesn't make you any more aware than anyone else or better than anyone else, it simply means you have way too much time on your hands to sit around and contemplate "YOUR" ideas and nothing else. :ignore:

priestofknowledge said:

Go sit in a corner and think about how you were treated. You are a very self-centered person who needs to be humbled.

He's gone guys. Crap,,I was having fun.OH well,,,,next.

Latest posts

Back