something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colt's fan here. ;)

(I have the Jets defense for my fantasy league however. :p)

Dallas Cowboy Fan,,,and Dont be haten.

I am actually a pessimistic sharks fan...maybe this is the year.

...or not.

CowboyBudsky said:
Dallas Cowboy Fan,,,and Dont be haten.

:spit: You have absolutely no idea how much I loathe the Cowboys.

My least favorite team in the NFL. Can't help but hate em. :p

priestofknowledge said:
Hey guys, I returned again because I am stuck at work after class without things to do.

It appears that fadeux and king bud understood my original intentions and answered a few things. And I will message them to see what drive runs their lives.

But look at how these people saw I was not being arrogant or looking for ANY REPLIES WHATSOEVER from those that insisted to reply. I asked to please not reply unless you understood being equal to or less than one another, and instead I got several people who had to defend their insecurities from what they saw.

Kid what the hell is your problem, that is judgementalism as its finest point.

So it turns out that I wasn't asking a bunch of dumb stoners, because I never said that. I was simply looking for higher thinking smokers like myself. And, since I travel a lot, maybe we can blaze together. The only reason my posts became the least bit animous is because I had to disprove your wild statements and hallmark card solutions to a genuine problem.

The genuine problem with our world is how we view each other.

As for the philosophy recommendations of dead people, I know I know more about the universe than those dead people. So many advances in physics have allowed me to have an even higher sense of reality than einstein. Thus is why I dislike the idea of someone being born now who will have a higher understanding than myself due to humanities progression.

If your a 'Science' man, you'll believe me when i say that the world is forever in a state of change. That we'll forever be evolving into beings we can not understand. Well if our outer shells are changing too. Are not our minds as well?

So, that means that I knew I wasn't god and I knew I wasn't going to figure life out. But I am not someone who will just sit back and get high because of it. When I die I want to know I tried my best, but because I know I'm gonna die I might as well meet some people who are facing the same **** in higher thinking that I am.

Kid what do you think people have been thinking for thousands of years? What do you think our Ancestors saw in the sky's a thousand years ago? Who knows, but we have to know our past before we can tell our future.

Unfortunately, I believe that means you have to be a scientist in some slight way. Like, you have to at least know the basic fabric of the universe that we know to the extent of heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Maybe I can explain the synopsis of it all to someone who wants to know, but it is an awe-inspiring thing to understand one's mechanics of reality.

Just remember it is still a theory, even after you prove it.

And I do not need to get laid. I just got out of a good amount of laying and enjoy bachelorhood

Please kid please...

priestofknowledge said:
dude, it's called scientific logic. I do not have racing thought... I learn what I think about. If something hits my mind, instead of theorizing it on my arm chair I pick up a book, google, or wikipedia.

YOU LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE! WOW. seriously man how did u learn to walk?

And I am not going insane... I simply find very little spunk in my step from recent disappointments. One being the forum trolls on this site. Maybe the idea of me having things figured out should pass by your head before you make suggestions. I always try to deduce the amount of intellect in those before posting something that they already know. PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING you guys posted, I already knew and was annoyed by. I was not looking for advice, simply people. And then advice maybe if those people are older intellectuals.

YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!!!! god man your completely careless about what other ppl think and really don't give a flyin ****. Good way to get ppl to believe u.

And grrr... to say I'll grow out of this means you have no comprehension at all about what I am saying. I don't need "friends," I have too many acquaintances that you guys would call friends always wanting to hang out with me. It is very difficult to come by logic, open-mindedness, and drive in one person. It's always either a driven businessman, a logical scientist, an open-minded degenerate. Or a two thing combo where the person is smart and open minded, but sits around without using his talent or something. Having all three makes you almost on a higher power level than people. It's like you spend all your free time being disappointed.
AND ONE THING! IF you really had all the friends you say u do, y come on this sight. They believe u right? i mean they are YOUR friends. Or maybe they think like us? Idk man. But the TRUTH will set you FREE!!!

narcissism |ˈnärsəˌsizəm|
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
See note at egotism.
egotism |ˈēgəˌtizəm|
noun
the practice of talking and thinking about oneself excessively because of an undue sense of self-importance.
-Oxford New English, 2008 -
Or heck, maybe this fool is really the Übermensch and we just dont recognize it behind our own ignorance.
But why do you come to a marijuana growing forum?
I mean, you surely have to realize how silly it is to be posting this on the MP forum IMO. Call me narrow minded or incompetent of understanding your superior mental vibrations, but maybe use that open mind of yours to see how silly you come of (especially with that name, priestofwisdom)
Did you play a lot of magic cards as a kid?
Anyways, if nothing else, thanks for the laugh... :giggle:

This kid sounds like me when i was 17-18yrs old.

Being intelligent can cause a person to be a loner and I understand that fully. That being said. You are a deep thinker. Put it to use. You are wasting your brain power because you are being selfish. You see nobody as equal to you or as smart as you and i assure you , you will be set in your place by someone ...somewhere.

Saying you don't want to be a docter, scientist.. ect. just because you feel like you can't help a person who isn't your equal shows how little you know of the world.

You are actually so arrogant to think that you know or can use logic to explain everything or because you are a critical thinker you are above people shows how little life experience you actually have.

Intelligence is only useful if you USE IT. There have been many many smart people in the world that have come and gone and have left nothing behind because of arrogance or laziness.

Laziness seems to be a recurring theme with teenagers.

Good at sports but won't play...
Can sing but won't do it in front of anyone...
Can write novels that would knock your socks off and never publishes them...
Can paint but is too lazy to pick up a brush..
Could save a life but never went to school to gain the knowledge to do so.
Could be a scientist but never pursues...

Could be the president of the USA but never runs for office.

Point is , intelligent people are useless to society as a whole if they are lazy.
Get off the computer and go DO SOMETHING KID.Unless you have something to contribute to the cannabis community with your deep thinking and insightful posts you should find a Philosophers forum and post there. Otherwise , you are just wasting your time here. Use it instead to maybe go APPLY YOURSELF.

You cannot control the fates of others. People encounter others that are good influences on them and they still turn out to be a crackhead for whatever reason.

You can't control that. You also can't be so arrogant as to think that every time you speak someone is actually listening.
Honestly after reading your first post i see why you can't keep a personal relationship that means anything to you.

Selfishness, Laziness, and Ignorance are three words to describe all of your posts so far.

No matter how INTELLIGENT you think you are , you will always be IGNORANT.

Nobody knows everything. So everybody is ignorant to something. You just so happen to be ignorant to how the world around you actually works.Apply yourself or shut up, otherwise you are wasting minutes from your life that you cant' replace making meaningless posts. Either add to the knowledge base here about CANNABIS or leave the board.

Matter of fact , I challenge you to grow some quality cannabis... if you think you know everything already you should be able to do that right.. i mean it's just dirt... seeds... light and water right?

Grow up

As I said before,,, Human excistance is just a BLINK in time. A shooting star in the Universe,,that is wence we came from, and that is what we shall return to..Star Dust. Its funny how we think we are so important(human Kind) that we feel we should live again. WE are an Organizm, intellegent as we are,,thats all we are.All organizms die,,,its how you live that counts. Better stop wasten your time Little Brother, of tha cloth, whinning all the time like a dog laying on a nail.:hubba:

instead I got several people who had to defend their insecurities from what they saw.

Preistofknowledge this is the wrong thing to say. You don't even know who we be. I can't speak for the people on here. But you don't even know of me and who I am. So don't be saying people have insecurities that you don't even know personally. We come on this site for one thing. MARIJUANA. We like to speak to each other about one thing. MARIJUANA. you come here wanting to kick some knowledge, what did you expect a reaction of. I'll tell you. A bunch of fun stoners just having fun.Kick your knowledge on a knowledge forum. So if your advice isn't about cannibus keep it to your self. Just My Opinion

POK- I LOVE READING ALL THIS MEANINGLESS STUFF AND LAUGHING MY *** OFF! hahahahahahahaha.....wow this kid obviously doesn't get that no one cares what happens to them at the end of their lives but what happens to get there...that's living for ya.

Latest posts

Back