something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to the man who said what's the question... I thought I put it clearly.

Is there anybody else out there?

that joke is not too funny regarding the situation... I can see I wasted my time... I'll still check back in a week to see if I did reach someone who understands the feeling I have.

I'm a pretty simple man but i wake up every day happy. i read on subjects that interest me in the pursuit of knowledge. I'll be your friend. Is that what you want? A friend? Just don't talk down on our military, whether you have a problem with authority or rank or people choosing that as their career and being compensated for their service to our country, that a deal breaker.

hey man... u know... I just realized this is so funny... :rofl:

yer tryna have some in-depth discussion... some glimpse into the unknown... with a bunch of pot smokers/growers... where's yer head at, man :confused: ???

lol... this forum gets better every day....:cool:

to the man who asked what was the nickname... I guess I'll answer that before I go.

I find I have a joy that is like a preacher who knows people around him are going to hell. Both of us are so convinced everyone has it wrong... one on faith, the other of logic. So I am a Priest of Knowledge as opposed to a priest of religion.

Both of us scream our sermons to empty gables, but find happiness in their devotion. Always crying for others rather than himself due to the rewarding amounts of dopamine caused by succeeded goals processed in the prefrontal cortex that make life so absolutely wonderful.

But because I know that I am rewarded due to achieving goals, there is a higher sense of loss beyond my ecstasy in learning and achieving from seeing I may not ever achieve what another born years later who learns what I discovered after years from my life in a few days of class.

Thus is why I am not a scientist.

well... I guess he's climbing back into his inter-dimensional spacebus and is going home now... too bad he wouldn't tell us any secrets of the universe... oh well... I guess I'll have to discover them for myself....:cool:

who else thinks he sits at the back 'a the bus.... ;)

Just sounds like the poor boy lost his intrinsic motivation due to him realizing most people's motivation is of monetary value. A truly intelligent being knows that "the more you learn the more you find you dont know".

But because I know that I am rewarded due to achieving goals

and is this not pride? Im sorry the first post you made and the pride thing kind of threw me off....

priestofknowledge said:
Is there anybody else out there?

im still not sure what the point of this thread is?

hell ya we're out here, who you think you been talkin to? you sure showed me how smart you are!

You sound like Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle...
Dude,I'm sure you're not as wise as you think you are.I'm sure you're American so I'll let you in on a little secret about our country.It's full of morons, ignorance, and brainwashed sheep!
Our youth are now some of the dumbest in the world and it's just getting worse.So just because you're the sharpest nail in the room doesn't constitute you to needle status.

I encourage you to read Sophie's World. Remember that a lot of people don't think the same way you do, but that's the beauty of natural life, Diversity. Not everyone is the same, not everyone will have same views. We're all striving toward existence, so your whole thought of thinking ahead is already being done, we just don't know how to yet! It's up to intelligent young minds to develope things for the future. We're ALL living on our ancestors previous decisions in life. Make sure you do the same for yourself. Good luck. :peace:

time4tokin20s said:
You sound like Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle...
Dude,I'm sure you're not as wise as you think you are.I'm sure you're American so I'll let you in on a little secret about our country.It's full of morons, ignorance, and brainwashed sheep!
Our youth are now some of the dumbest in the world and it's just getting worse.So just because you're the sharpest nail in the room doesn't constitute you to needle status.
Woa man it's not their fault. It's the parents and elders for rejecting the kids because of hard drug usage while having the kids. I mean do u think kids really want to live "in the ghetto?" or be dumb? NO

Latest posts

Back