something important to ask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go read some Hunter S. Thompson. And then go read some Timothy Leary. That's some wild stuff. And, I know you're not supposed to start a sentence with the word "and"!

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
Woa man it's not their fault. It's the parents and elders for rejecting the kids because of hard drug usage while having the kids. I mean do u think kids really want to live "in the ghetto?" or be dumb? NO

What are you talking about?Who do you think messed up the parents?Our society spits out idiots quicker then we can keep up.It don't have anything to do with hard drugs or the ghetto,lol.Dumb and religious people are easy to control.Rebels and minorities are easy to put in jail.That way the rest may prosper.It's our government's secret of a "balanced" society that is now beginning to backfire.Come to find out most Amerians are content with being ignorant.So now we're being overrun.Ever see that movie Idiocracy?:eek:

time4tokin20s said:
What are you talking about?Who do you think messed up the parents?Our society spits out idiots quicker then we can keep up.It don't have anything to do with hard drugs or the ghetto,lol.Dumb and religious people are easy to control.Rebels and minorities are easy to put in jail.That way the rest may prosper.It's our government's secret of a "balanced" society that is now beginning to backfire.Come to find out most Amerians are content with being ignorant.So now we're being overrun.Ever see that movie Idiocracy?:eek:
The U.S.A. is founded on minorities lol...and you make the government sound like some sort of Conspiracy....well it's not lol.

you cannot expect another human being to act, think, believe, react or behave in any way you do or accept as correct or normal.

Ever.

The Effen Gee said:
you also need to leave the arrogant teenager at the door.

LOL!... u know, Gee... I was think'n something along those lines to myself... something like... "you know... reality needs to sneak up on the kid... and take a big chunk out of his a ss... put him in a situation that leads him to a place like our forum for THAT reason..."

you know... you don't appreciate life fully... until it's almost been taken from you... Mr. Perfection better hope he never has to learn THAT little bit 'a knowledge from life... not all of us are so lucky....

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
The U.S.A. is founded on minorities lol...and you make the government sound like some sort of Conspiracy....well it's not lol.

Founded on minorities?What history books have you been reading.Just because a bunch of white people disagreed with another bunch of white people.Then came over to a different country and owned slaves and killed Native Americans doesn't make them minorities in the least.THEY WERE THE MAJORITY!Still are.

You're right there is no conspiracy to it.It's out in the open for anyone smart enough to see it.Study up on some real American history of the last 80 years and maybe you'll see just how for the rabbit hole goes.Pot laws are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to keeping certain people down and society "in check".

time4tokin20s said:
You're right there is no conspiracy to it.It's out in the open for anyone smart enough to see it.

this thread was started with no mention or inclination to politics,. Let's leave them at the door..:ignore:
We are NOT going to start dicussing "conspiracy" THEORIES or express personal political "OPINIONS"

yimmy capone said:
I'm always searching for knowledge, but not thinking I'm smarter then everybody. I recomend you start reading confucius if you haven't already. Maybe that will help give you a better understanding of the world and people around you. I love that little chinese guy.

User Note for yimmy capone: likes little chinese guys :banana:

imho priest, you're one of the people you complain about. Your happiness and satisfaction depend on people and things that are completely out of your control. You've set yourself up for nothing but disappointment. Try letting the trichs get more amber :bong1:

Hello priestofknowledge :)

I have read this with interest, you posted your statement (The title is wrong, you are not asking a question) as a person with Asperger's syndrome would.

I suggest you google Autism Spectrum Quotient, you can then test yourself, im not a Dr but you are showing distinct signs of High-functioning autism.

priestofknowledge said:
to the man who asked what was the nickname... I guess I'll answer that before I go.

I find I have a joy that is like a preacher who knows people around him are going to hell. Both of us are so convinced everyone has it wrong... one on faith, the other of logic. So I am a Priest of Knowledge as opposed to a priest of religion.

Both of us scream our sermons to empty gables, but find happiness in their devotion. Always crying for others rather than himself due to the rewarding amounts of dopamine caused by succeeded goals processed in the prefrontal cortex that make life so absolutely wonderful.

If you're planning to hang around, one of our site rules is not to talk about religion, k? I mean, you can really offend people who might use ganja in spiritual context. There are those of us who know and love very good, kind priests, who are both knowledgeable and loving and who have helped us get through difficult times, and maybe even smoked with us.

I recommend falling in love and getting married, or being in a loving committed relationship of any kind. That helps with a sense of perspective. Really caring about another individual so much that it takes you outside of yourself, that you put someone else's needs before your own, that you love someone not despite their faults but because of them... These are good things to try, imho. It'll answer a lot of your questions.

Also, try to be kind to the people who are trying to help out :hubba:

Hick said:
this thread was started with no mention or inclination to politics,. Let's leave them at the door..:ignore:
We are NOT going to start dicussing "conspiracy" THEORIES or express personal political "OPINIONS"

Ok sure but I was talking history,No conspiracy or opinions there.Just because some people don't agree with what's happened in the past doesn't mean it's any less true.

I know I said I would leave for a week, but I found myself in front of a computer for a while of free time and this site came to mind

you just don't get it do you.

I have loved another. There is a herding instinct developed by our ancestors to have rewards for certain behavior. Love is simply that feeling. I mean, do you think something that nearly everyone has done. It is not some beautiful supreme thing, it is a squirt of dopamine here and again with positive reinforcement to the behavior.

I have thought of this diversity. I see everyone for what they are. I can look at anyone's story and completely understand why they are the way they are. That is why I try to change them.

To equate my perspective to yours... I love everyone due to the beauty in our creation and this universe, so to let these loved ones die without ever understanding their place in the universe is heart-breaking. I do not want everyone to be like me; I want them to have a drive. Be a musician, a comedian, an entrepreneur, a teacher, or whatever... just do it with a drive for life. A good metaphor would be if your friend were doing heroine and being happy. Yes, he is happy in his life... but is it right?

Don't pursue money, love or power. That is what everyone loses their lives to. I am not saying to avoid them, but for them to not be your drive. Your drive should be music, poetry, knowledge, humanism, or anything as long as you have devotion to it. As long as you have progress.

So please stop replying with pride. Stop trying to argue against me and try to work with me. I am not being arrogant. I am not boasting, merely conveying information to another intelligent person that I am intelligent. That is me... I know I am unique. It's just that I know I should continue having devotion for my ways, but need some form of reinforcement beyond worldy things. I wish to meet another sentience to make me feel like I am not so completely alone. It is not love, but devotion. It is not pride, but immense humility.

I want to have proof of another being higher than me. I want to meet someone who I can feel envy for.

I am not at all some nerdy blowhard or egomaniac. I am very chill and assertive to all that I meet, but I refuse to do things like small talk. Whenever I engage in conversation-- I engage the other. There are no false barriers of fear, pride, lust, or societal constraint within my actions and it causes the average person to shy away from my speculative light. No one cares to remain with someone who pushes them in a way beyond worldly thought. No one wants to realize that they can never be comfortable again

I know I don't...

Son, take it from an adult. Never heard such foolish babbling in my life from such a young man. What makes you think that people in this forum are to stupid to know you are blowing smoke up there ***.:rolleyes: Get a life, or smoke a bowl of, shut the hell up weed.

Man, everyone gets it. They get that they don't want to talk to an arrogant little 21 year old talk about life to them, when all he knows about life is from his college reading list. So because you understand String and M Theory and the basic makeup of the universe you get it all and can push people? You have not even begun to grasp the nuances of knowledge this universe has to offer. Sorry kid, but you're missing a big part of that life experience that many people on here have. Get some drive and direction in your own life and figure out what you want to do. Maybe someone will come and ask for your "knowledge" then, but untill then, no one wants to hear any of your teenage existencial **.

Latest posts

Back