Sonics PineQueen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
Last year I grew out a strain by Breeder Sonic and I wanted to detail the results for you guys.
This ended up being amazing cannabis and one of my favorite smokes of all time.

The cross is made up of his Pursang cutting and a plant called Shimla.

The plants grew well in veg even though I was only using a 5 gallon bucket the plant got big fast. When I started budding these the stretch blew me away but thats common with plants from seed I notice.

Pinequeena.jpg

Pinequeenb.jpg

Pinequeenc.jpg

Pinequeend.jpg

Pinequeene.jpg

Pinequeenf.jpg

I got 3 females from 5 seeds started and two were Pursang dominant with just massive colas and a nice fruity smell.

Pinequ.jpg

Pinequ2.jpg

Pinequ2b.jpg

Pinequ2c.jpg

Pinequ2d.jpg

Pinequ3.jpg

Pinequ3a.jpg

Pinequ3b.jpg

This is the Shimla dom plant and some of the best weed I ever smoked it is deff in my top 5 and while I have 12 types of smoke jarred up while this was around we reached for it more often than many of the others. The taste was exotic and reminded me of imported hash and spices.
The high was really warm and fuzzy as well and I just wanted you to know about this amazing strain and one of my favorite Breeders.

Pinequa.jpg

Pinequb.jpg

Pinequc.jpg

Pinequd.jpg

Pineque.jpg

Pinequf.jpg

where does he sell his seeds? didnt see him on attitude. ty

2Dog said:
where does he sell his seeds? didnt see him on attitude. ty

Sonic is a smaller breeder without international distribution yet.

so you recd a plant we cant buy? how cruel...:evil: :huh: :laugh: :rant: :rofl:

I didnt say it wasn't obtainable :)
I read he was about to release this cross again.

I plan to start the other 5 seeds as soon as I have the room.

Sub

Yes Subcool pursang haze is quite a secret. I have Sonic's lemon pursang and the yield is huge. I grew out OJD's hazeolope and it was strangely similar. Since I saw you post in THG's C99 thread, the pineapple taste reminds me of Sonic's, sonic boom with that UK pineapple. Always tasty. :cool:

Latest posts

Back