Sorry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artfan

Artfan
Reaction score
I feel like I may have upset some people by giving my opinion on guns. For those who use guns for food clothing and protection of their family, I am sorry for my outburst,
Peace
Artfan.

No worries my man. I do not use guns (more of the fist and furry type). But I do know a native indian who hunts his own food and makes and sells his own clothing and weapons/tools.

If done for the right reason this could be a positive thread but it is really off topic here. Much love though and thanks for letting us know how you feel;)

Hey man......Didn't catch what thread you are talking about, but, the opinions of people and firearms definitely causes heated discussion with people.

An apology makes everything all better in my book. Burn one, and keep it green dude........

Artfan said:
I feel like I may have upset some people by giving my opinion on guns. For those who use guns for food clothing and protection of their family, I am sorry for my outburst,
Peace
Artfan.

Just remember one thing.. if i may.

People with guns are the ones that enables you to be able
to have an opinions and the freedoms you enjoy.

There are many dangers to guns but as they were invented they have to be kept by responsible level-headed individuals. One aspect of stupidity and irresponsible distribution of firearms as follows: as he's only a 14 yr old child.

_764040_childsoldier300.jpg

:eek: I wouldnt give or trust a 14 year old with a 2.2 let alone an FN FAL.. that most definetly is an un-eaven headed decision right there, but thats africa for you (if im not mistaken)

the_riz said:
:eek: I wouldnt give or trust a 14 year old with a 2.2 let alone an FN FAL.. that most definetly is an un-eaven headed decision right there, but thats africa for you (if im not mistaken)

but some industrialized nations think it's good enough for them to fight for them in secrecy...sad, but true.

but none of that..
I like guns just for stress relievers.

'had a bad day? smoke some bud, and have a target practice day with a few friends, and some old milk jugs filled with ph12.9 water.' haha

along with everything else we use daily, we should have respect for ourselves and others, no matter what the object is.
-just have respect with your intentions and nothing but good follows-
(unless the law has something to do with it)

Latest posts

Back