Speakergrow, Nirvana PPP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kebnekajse said:
boris: oh yeah there is gonna be some rock aswell as some roll in about three weeks!

pothead: thanks for input. i do check trichs with a microscope. reason that i think she is gonna finish in 8,5 weeks is that the motherplant did under basically the same conditions. this is the first time i will let a plant go to finish, so i don't know what happens in the last weeks.
the plant looks awesome keep up the great work.:D
IMO the last 2 weeks makes all the difference the trichs mature the buds get harder and the calyx's swell up almost looks like there's seeds in them:hubba:
if you fully flower them out i bet you will never cut early again;):cool:

cutting early has never been my intention, just hadto for various reasons.

thanks for the kind words!

I had trouble going the distance on my first plant. also nirvana ppp, but the second plant is going to go the distance. I can't wait to see the results. I'm new at this and have never let one go all the way. I'm curious to see how yours turns out. good luck, I'll be watching.:cool:

she's just budding. and i can definitely see some fattening up. i think this will be beyond my wildest dreams. ok, maybe not, but it's gonna be good.

will give her full dose of nutes tomorrow, then one more time in about a week, then i think it's time for the flush. one week flush should be allright.

24-2.JPG

24-2 (2).JPG

24-2 (3).JPG

24-2 (4).JPG

24-2 (5).JPG

this must be the begining of the end. trichs are mostly cloudy, but there are a few clear ones. i've only seen 2 amber. i figure about 1,5 weeks til done.

she's on full dose of nutes now, and liking it. alltough she is dropping more leaves now than before. but that's allright i guess, this late in bloom.

got some nice pics today, and some less good.

2-3.JPG

2-3 (2).JPG

2-3 (3).JPG

2-3 (4).JPG

2-3 (5).JPG

2-3 (6).JPG

:ciao: my friend...Looking Great..and do you plan to nute all the way to the end? I truely am Drewling on my key board..may I come help Harvest? Please....:lama: :bolt::bong:

thanks 4u!

of course you can come help with the harvest. long trip for a small amount of work though.

i will give nutes one more time. if that will be to the end or not is yet to be seen. what is the benefit of flushing, just aroma or is it potency aswell?

oh my, she reall started stinking today. i mean really stink! strange, after being almost oderless. so i had to put her under my 250 hps. it was either that or chopping her, and although she would have been a fine smoke as she is now (did not see any clear trichs today) i like her to get some amber.

a bit sad really, i thought my filter would work all the way trough the grow despite being sloppy. next time i will do it correct
from start. i can't really build a new one now, as i am broke til payday next week.

3-3.JPG

buds don't look finished, but trichs do i think. no clear ones, some turning amber, rest milky. that should be allright as i am aiming for a less couchlock sort of high. i've stayed at home too much in the last year.

took a few pics of course. trimmed plant, buds drying and roots. the roots looked more ok then i thought they would after all my problems with ph etc. but i nver overwatered, and that is perhaps the main reason for rootrot.

it's been a great experience. very fun. i think i learned a lot aswell, next grow will go better. wont fall into the obvious traps. and i will continue to grow this strain, it's great. i know the smoke is gonna be awsome, and she can take any abuse without freaking out in any way.

hope you enjoyed this grow!

5-3.JPG

5-3 (2).JPG

5-3 (3).JPG

congrats on your harvest kebnekajse :yay::yay:

Ill have a similar journal starting soon.... maybe, Im really lazy. Did you start her from 12/12? I see the LST but is that all you did to keep her small? Also what did you yield? I am starting a micro in my closet right now from 12/12 up under a 150 watt HPS. I have 12 sprouted but only intend to keep 3 of them. Im hoping for similar results. Happy Smoking.

mastersensi: no, i vegged for 4 weeks before turning lights to 12/12. but growth was pretty slow since i had ph/nute problems. i would say 3 weeks would have been good if plant was healty.

but my space was too small. light could not penetrate canopy wich resultd in very airy buds. bhey were dense at the very top but under that they shrinked a lot when dried. but yield was decent, perhaps 10 grams, just what i thought. the smell is more fruity than any weed i encountered before (i'm more of a hash guy i should add) and pretty potent. it's an up high, wich was what i was looking for. i'm happy with the result.

I vegged mine for about 4 weeks aslo, and they ended up about 2.5 to 3 feet tall. My lighting is not that good, so my buds ended up small as well. But I can see if you have good lighting PPP will produce.

:ciao: kebnekajse..How ya doing? :bong:

Latest posts

Back