Finally, new grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO watercured bud is better than one week died bud. But i'm not in a hurry, so i'll do it the usuall way, beats it by far.

The bm at day 7...hmmm...74...
Yeah, day 74.

Found a leaf with 5-10% amber trichs. But then again there are places with lots of clear ones. Not a long time left. But this part is just boring. I want to get my ssh going NOW! Just bought a 250w mh, really looking forward to see what it will do.

DSC00984.JPG

DSC00986.JPG

Chopped my BM at day 78. She really took her time to finish and i think she could have gone a week more, but i harvested anyway. But she's def. within the harvest window.

You can see the main colas in the pic, the weigh 200 grams. I got 80 grams of good sized nugs and a lot of trim and popcorn. Gonna get a pollinator and make some kif! Although everyone praises the bubblebag method of extracting the resin, i don't like it!

Can you see the purple/blue hues on er? She's quite a looker i would say. Will beback in a week with yield, til then you be safe.

k

DSC01005.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01009.JPG

I had to throw away a big chunk of the bm cause of mold. It was the smaller of the supercropped branches, about 10 grams or so. Strange since rh was 30-40% the last 4 weeks of flower, circulation is good and my inline fan been running all the time. Bad luck? Then again the buds are very very compact. Next time i will put some straws in my buds to help them breathe.

She looks very cool.. Sorry to hear about the mold. I chopped my last BB and got about 40 g out of her dried. I think the bubble bag method is pretty cool, but it doesn't work on all strains though. It didn't really work on my OD weed, the trics were to premature, and too small. Only some strains will produce full melt bubble hash. But good luck with the pollinator.

The BM dried very fast when i got my MH up and running. I was able to keep 47 grams once i had thrown away the moldy buds. More then my PPP and SC, but still a bit dissapointing.

So, all in all i got 35+45+47=127 grams which is 7 grams more then my goal was. I'm happy and allready growing my next girl. See you in another thread!

k

Latest posts

Back